ScottishKid101

Scotty's Unban Request.

Server you got banned from: Werwolf Gaming SCP

Your name in-game: Malcolm Scott

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49900664

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt

Admin's steamID: No clue.

Why did you get banned?: Threatening to mass RDM with wire / tools.

Evidence(Un-necessary): https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/topic/2182-malcolm-scotts-unban-request/?tab=comments#comment-16592

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I know what i did was wrong. Frankly, i was getting fucking tired of lockdown and was trying not to lose my mind. Me, being an idiot, decided to try and do something stupid; like threatening to mass rdm on a server i played on and enjoyed to an extent. I'm not going to deny what i did.  It's been a few months and i've chilled out now that school was back (but of course bojo lockdown 3). I'm not as braindead as i was before. I let other peoples emotions and problems influence my own which lead to me becoming a dickhead. I should have realised this beforehand but i left it too late and got banned for it. I'm sorry for being absolute moron and getting angry at a video game.  

Anything else?: Friends can be dickheads.

+1, for a few reasons!

User has waited quite a while for a ban that is threatening to MassRDM.
User is mature and an avid participant in the SCP community, so I rate that.
Seems like an actual apology, so that's always a plus in a permaban's unban request.

May not remember me but from my experience and many others you're a fucking idiot 

Synergy is friends with scott, they are in a discord together known as "The box" and talk regularly, chances are Malcom said something along the lines of:

I'm going to make an unban request wait like 20 mins then +1 it

If you do genuinely think its an apology then why would he claim "friends can be cunts" a remark directed to the person who snitched, clearly holding a bias still

Edited by Lando Lovelace

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

1 hour ago, Lando Lovelace said:

May not remember me but from my experience and many others you're a fucking idiot 

Synergy is friends with scott, they are in a discord together known as "The box" and talk regularly, chances are Malcom said something along the lines of:

If you do genuinely think its an apology then why would he claim "friends can be cunts" a remark directed to the person who snitched, clearly holding a bias still

He is as much of an idiot as you are, now, synergy might be biased but that doesn't mean he is wrong.

Scot waited almost 6 months for saying something retarded, he has the right to a second chance.

Last thing, his apology is for his actions not to whoever snitched.

2 hours ago, Lando Lovelace said:

68292362_2351004781620019_7292833251469557760_o.thumb.jpg.36e82765b68b96c5269581a12e642334.jpg