Neptune Colony

SCP-096 application.

RP-Name:

Neptune Colony (Dr N Colony)

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:167370530

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):

2w 1d

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):

https://imgur.com/gJ15dO8

Racism, FailRP x2

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

I recently came back to SCP-RP and took time to re-read the rules and yes I do understand them.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

I do understand them and I understand that people who intentionally run into my CC and look at my face and run out of my CC to make me breach is a fail breach. I also understand that getting people to intentionally look at my face while I am breached is also not allowed.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

I am able to play the job often as I am getting back into SCP after I left and lost my 096 whitelist and I am able to RP correctly as I have played 096 before and know the rules well.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

All non-E11 or B7 are to leave the area once someone has seen 096's face. Once 096-1 has been terminated B7 and E11 are to slowly move towards 096 with their backs towards 096 until the reach 096 and slowly put a bag securely onto his head. Once this has been achieved they will use cuffs to move 096 back to his CC where the bag is removed.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:

Because the D-class saw my face in an RP situation I will chase them and only them into EZ and once they are terminated I will not move or turn and stay still until I am recontained or someone see's my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

This is a good RP situation as I didn't intentionally try to make the other personnel look at me, I was chasing someone and they accidentally saw my face which is a valid reason for me to chase after them.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

I should still terminate the member as they saw my face and it would be FailRP if I didn't.

1 hour ago, Sethy said:

+1

Despite your three warnings, i do believe you can avoid them, i've seen you ingame time and time again, you're friendly. humorous and nice to have around!

Just going to make a small point, you shouldn't really judge other people's warnings considering you were warned and appealed unsuccessfully a few days back.

Ps, +1 for the app seems decent and the person seems nice

15 hours ago, Sethy said:

+1

Despite your three warnings, i do believe you can avoid them, i've seen you ingame time and time again, you're friendly. humorous and nice to have around!

In the picture you can't see because I play 4:3 1280x1024 but those warns were from like 2018-19

Accepted
Neptune Colony
Only thing I've seen that wasn't positive was an NRP rank in your name but we're not all perfect.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.

Edited by John Synergy
I said fucking Lunar Colony holy shit