Harryplays

Harry Willetts's Site Director Application

In Game Name: SA Harry Willetts (Harry Willetts)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:434786800

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Yes. I have been told I'm doing a good job as a Site Adviser. I have been a commander of SWRP Regiments. I have been Admiral, Ensign, Lieutenant, and on Military RP I have been Lieutenant Colonel. Yes, I have had alot of previous experience of leadership

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel like I would be a good Site Director, Because I know how to command people and make sure people stay inline, I know how to run a Division or in this case a Foundation. As I'm currently doing a good job as a Site Adviser, And I want to go further with that by becoming site director. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? He's the highest ranking personnel besides O5 and they are responsible for the safety and containment of all of the sites anomaly. All major departments go-to the site director and report to him who then gives that to the O5-Council.

What is the O5 Council?: In game: [REDACTED]
in Lore: 
They are the people who have ultimate control over the facilities with no restrictions. Everyone is afraid of them. Due to this when every a O5's presence is made everyone there is worried as they are extremely Powerful.

19 minutes ago, Harryplays said:

Are you from the UK if not that's why its spelt differently 

They just dont read right and are grammatically incorrect, its not because your Bri'ish (I am too)

Anyways

Low effort/ don't redact important info

Edited by Windows XP