MC&D Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name: Mike Philips

Steam Name: Mr. Bean

Discord Name: Pigeon#0923

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231403572

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): 
image.thumb.png.4ab0e8ff489ddce6af169bcb1d649a0d.png

Your Current Playtime: 3w 3d 0h 54m 37s

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I'd like to join MC&D as from what ive seen, to be a very fun and enjoyable job. Moreover, Salesman is a vendor job; something which I haven't played much: and I'd like to gain experience playing as a vendor job. Furthermore, I have good leading skills and would be good at bossing around my employees and order them to do stuff instead of just standing around. I believe Salesman is one of the best jobs to do RP as there are a bunch RP situations, which I would love to be involved in.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: Truthfully, not very often recently. Probably once or twice this month after I've came back from my hiatus. However before that I used to come on regularly, but only if there was a salesmen on.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):
Yes, I've read the job rules and I fully understand the rules. I will do my best to follow them. 

Any feedback would be great 🙂 

Haha idot no mcnd for you stupid pigon.
+2🥶
btw who the fuck is Amelia?

-Pederpoopoo

1 minute ago, Zelphx said:

Haha idot no mcnd for you stupid pigon.
+2🥶
btw who the fuck is Amelia?

-Pederpoopoo

Excuse me? DTP?’ Admin hello?

idk some guy 🤷‍♂️

Many warns, which seem rather recent.
Thinks Salesman is a vendor job when it isnt, we sell stuff but we're not a vendor, we can choose when to sell and to who we sell.

Edited by Jason Ray

What the absolute fuck am I reading 

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

To rephrase

MC&D isnt just a vendor job, its much more, its a job that allows you to rp as a multitude of things because you can choose how to play it.
You can choose to be a bartender with "legal" firearm sales quietly in the back, you can choose not to sell any firearms at all instead making money through the sales of drugs, drinks or anomalies, you can choose to close up for a bit and RP with anyone on the surface.
MC&D isnt necessarily a vendor, its kind of intended as a vendor but that doesnt mean you cant RP in other ways.
Better?

2 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

Many warns, which seem rather recent.
Thinks Salesman is a vendor job when it isnt, we sell stuff but we're not a vendor, we can choose when to sell and to who we sell.

It is a vendor job, just because you choose when and who not to sell to doesn’t mean it isn’t a vendor job. 3/4 of my warns are old. 4 are from 2 years ago, 5 dating from a few month ago. 3 which are recent.

Moreover reading your other comment, I never said that I will only RP as a vendor. Ive noticed all the RP situations it can bring and and I'll RP outside of being a vendor.

Edited by Gary
13 hours ago, Gary said:

I'd like to join MC&D as from what ive seen, to be a very fun and enjoyable job. Moreover, Salesman is a vendor job

Yes lads MC&D is tottaly just for combat rp!!! its pure walking vendor of HP and guns!!!!!!! 

Neutral

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCnD has denied this.

It isn't just a vendor job, it also has RP if PEOPLE RP WITH IT

Terrible Community feedback

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may reapply in 1 week if you wish.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif