CarJuice

Unban Request...

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: Nathan Higgers

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457706317

Admins' name that banned you: i have no clue

Admin's steamID: No clue

Why did you get banned?: I was spawning a bunch of drinks from 294 and almost crashed the server.

Evidence(Un-necessary): None

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I wanted to see how many drinks I can spawn from the vendor and I had no idea that it would cause mass lag. Now that I know it does, I won't do it. It was a genuine mistake on my side. I left the server because after I saw harland TP I actually shit myself. I greatly apologise to interrupting the RP of other players on the server. I tried to start drinking but couldnt because of the lag I caused. Im sorry. It wasnt my honest intention to try and kill the server.

Anything else?: Not really.

I would often dream about how it would be like to be included into Hogwarts. Getting the letter, crashing into a brick wall like a degenerate Ravenclaw and ride that iconic train until you're standing at the platform being greeted by Hagrid. I always imagined myself being in the house of Hufflepuff, because it's a really great and underappreciated house. Noble Cedric Diggory was a Hufflepuff. Also they have a fucking Badger as a symbol, how cool is that? Also it's really fun to say: H-U-F-F-L-E-P-U-F-F!!But a couple of years ago I had a dream that Changed my view of those movies forever. In my dream I would just be leaving Dumbledore's office. He has just scolded me for my persistence of wearing a fedora and fingerless gloves with the uniform and informs me, that if he sees me wering those again he will expel me and give Ravenclaw the house cup. I can't accept those sick freaks in Ravenclaw getting the house cup so I reluctantly agree.Leaving Dumbledore's office, I make my way down the corridors of Hogwarts. Having just passed Nearly Headless Nick I suddenly found myself outside Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom when I see Hermione emerge out of the bathroom. Hermione, (bless her soul )was the only I knew of who uses this bathroom, because she was the only one who could tolerate Moaning Myrtle. As she passes me she says "Hey!" I barely manage to stammer out a barely audible "He...h..hey" this results in a smile and quiet giggle as she make her way down the halls. I stare longing after my goddess Hermione and starts to wonder why she would want to be with such a loser as Ron instead of a gentleman like me. He is a Weasley for crying out loud, even worse than a Muggle!If I couldn't be with her I would do the second best thing. A devious plan started to form in my head. It was risky and with a small chance of success, but it was worth trying. I knew exactly what had to be done.In the middle of the night I got out of bed and slipped on some robes and walked out of Hufflepuff's common room. My heart was hammering in my chest, but with determined footsteps I walked through the empty and dark halls in Hogward Castle. I knew it was a huge risk considering Snape and Filch was often roaming the halls at this hour, but it was a risk I was willing to take.Emerging outside Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, I looked around before stepping inside. I couldn't see Myrtle anywhere. Good, I thought then maybe I can have some privacy. I almost ran passed the sink containing the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets and opened one of the stalls. Nothing, I ran to the next stall and opened the door. Nothing here either. I continued to run from stall to stall, I was about to give up when I stepped into the fifth one. There in the left hand corner, I saw exactly what I was looking for, a small trash can! I almost dived head first into the trash can, and started to claw my way trough its content like a starving Raccon. Almost immediately I found what I was looking for. I would have screamed with happiness if I wasn't so scared about being found. In my greasy, dorito dust covered hands, I held a clearly used tampon. And since Hermione was the only one who used this bathroom it had to be hers.I immediately freed my dick and started to masturbate. Holding a tampon so close to my face I couldn't avoid smelling it. It was a divine scent of womanhood and a healthy uterus. I was rapidly nearing release but I wanted more. With one trembling hand I grabbed my MAGIC wand and started to insert it into my ass. l had about 10-13cm. inside when I knew I was at the point of no return. I adjusted the grip on the wand in my ass and yell "ORGASMUS" this set of both wands as I exploded like a patronus charge painting the walls with my ejaculate like if it were a firehose. With shaking knees, I got up and dislocated the wand from my ass. I snatched the tampon like Smeagol and his precious and made my way back. That tampon would remain my best friend at my years at Hogwart and was such an important part of my life that I would consider turning it, along with many other I stole over the school year into horcruxes.

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

I'm like "Hey, what's up? Hello" (Ayy)
Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in the door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low
She my trap queen, let her hit the bando
We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go
We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos
At 56 a gram, 5 a hundred grams though
Man, I swear I love her, how she work the damn pole
Hit the strip club, we be lettin' bands go