Nathan Dixon's MC&D application

Common Roleplay Name: Nathan Dixon

Steam Name: LemonArmageddon

Discord Name: zonger55#0351

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35881919

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): 10

image.thumb.png.1371932c6b60cb9800174e3d8fbd44eb.png

Your Current Playtime: 7w 4d 11h

Why do you want to join MC&D?: Mainly because I want to set up the club for myself and run it my own way, which I think is better than most others. I see most salesmen make something which isn't a club, and restrict everybody from entering, and hardly sell anything. I would just run a normal nightclub, which functions like a normal one as a front. However I would sell products to people alongside drinks who are inside the club. I also think I'd be better at dealing with threats such as the Foundation and PD as I see most people just outright murdering them. My second reason is that I've been a salesman before now and want to become it again as I have begun to play MCND a bit more. I have been salesman before and know how to play it so I have the experience in it and know what I'm doing.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: I play it every so often, I can recall I was on bouncer recently. I know how MCND functions and used to play bouncer a lot in the past before I used to have the WL, so I have the experience.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, as stated before I have been a salesman in the past and know the code of conduct and the salesman rules. Of those I do remember off by heart and come up a lot, you can't sell for more than 10x the buying price, you must take ID from customers and you must be paid to raid (unless the person you raid strikes you first, such as PD arresting your men).

Awaiting Community Feedback

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Work

Amazing in-game actions

good application

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may ask for the whitelist in game and the role in the discord.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif