Mark Kuntson

Kuntson's 096 app

RP Name: Mark Kuntson 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119242586 

Playtime Required [ Must be 4 days or Above]: >7 weeks 

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]: 3 DTP, RDA, Lying to Staff

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: Yes I have read the rules of SCP-RP and I understand them: 
RDM - short for Random Death Match is when a player kills another player without a proper/valid reason (pointing a gun at someone isn't a proper reason holy shit). 
RDA - short for Random Arrest is arresting someone without a proper/valid reason. 
Fail RP - term used when someone breaks the basic RP situation of their character (when a Security Guard releases D-Classes or when Chaos Insurgency operative starts to serve the Foundation). Breaking NLR - NLR, short for New Life Rule is a term used when a player remebers the information he gained before his death (exeption is SCP-035), or goes to a place of their death to for exaple kill his/her killer. 
Propkill/Propminge/Propclimb - all these are self-explanatory I hope and are forbidden. 
Breaking FearRP - not listening for someone when detained under gunpoint. 
Metagaming - assuming someones role/job without any in-character confirmation.
These are the basic rules of SCP-RP

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understanding*: 
Yes I have read the rules of 096 and here is my understanding: 
1. When I sit in my cc I need to face away from the doors in order to not show my face to potential researchers and containment personnel. 
2. When there is an SCP-096-1 instance I go after him, and later proceed to kill any other people who have looked at my face. 
3. The 096 SWEP is kinda OP and can one shot so I need to be careful not to MassRDM 
4. When I kill the last person that has seen my face I sit down at the place of their death and wait for recontainment/next kill. 
5. Can not use PAC3 to look outside of my CC. 
6. If people forcefully try to breach me I need to report them to an admin. 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: Yes I can provide some good research RP if nessesary and am pretty much active every day. 

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail): Unarmed personnel must go to the breach shelters/close their eyes (look at the floor) and stand aside so E-11 and CS have a clear way towards 096. Later E-11 Containment and CS units are called to the area in oreder to contain the situation, they must approach SCP-096 with their back truned or looking at the floor with extreme caution (so they don't look at it's face, cuff him and put something to cover its face with, if somehow the face is exposed the situation repeats again. The containment cuffs act as a bag. 

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: Well I stand up and start chasing 096-1 (the D Class) and once he is dead I proceed to kill any other personnel that managed to look at my face. Once I am done I sit patiently and await recontainment. 

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: Well yes this is good RP since 096 kills everyone who looked at his face. There is no such thing as "hey can you not kill me it was an accident that I looked at you. SCP-096 doesnt care if it was an accident or not he just kills people that have seens its face without mercy and has the ability to tract tchem anywhere. Right now there is a SWEP that makes it easier for 096 to see who looked at him, though sometimes it is buggy. If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some 
Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?*: 
Well depends, if none personnel looked at 096 after he was unbagged then I would just put the bag on him and proceed to recontain him. If someone looked at 096 face and the SCP starts running after him then I would call for backup and advertise that there is a D-Class in *** and proceed to go after 096. Recontaining that SCP is a priority most of the time, unless ordered otherwise. After containing SCP 096 I would go back and look for the D-Class as it posses a lesser thread then the anoamly 

A GOI has managed to enter the facility, and they open your Containment Chamber to cuff you and take you out of the facility, one of them looks at your face but tells you it was an accident, and you can just ignore it. What should you do? Why?*: No I would no ignore it, I would proceed to kill the GOI and anyone that looked at my face. Again SCP 096 doenst care if the person he is killing wanted to break him out, test on him or clear his containment cel he kills anyone that have looked at its face. This is the right decision regarding the overall mechanic of SCP 096 

Anything else you may need to tell people reading this application:
No

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop