Dan Resistance

Dan's SD Application

In Game Name: Timmy Di

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419151052

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:  Previously played SD alot [non whitelisted] and I'm happy to say I was mostly active on it.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: As I said, I previously played SD while it wasn't whitelisted, I know to control my anger, and be a good person who can dictate where the site's future will go to, I can report back to the Overseer Council on my findings, and assist those in need of it, I know how to handle about everything of the site correctly, considering I have over 3 weeks of experience playing on the server, and generally that's why I feel I can be an amazing SD if I put my mind to it, Also because I am alot more into RP, and if I try hard enough I can immerse myself into it and show that I can really be good at my job when it comes to it.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? They have the role of handling all personnel, and all responses usually go back to them if anything goes wrong, hence why they need to have alot of experience with leadership, They handle things going wrong with the correct units, and they make sure all personnel in the site are at a good level, at times they'll usually also have some high ranking units guarding them.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council, also known as the Overseer Council are a group of representatives who usually keep their identity hidden, They handle the Site Director, and everyone below, and make crucial decisions when it comes to it, They usually stay in their offices all day, but they may go out with Alpha-1 units to accompany them.

Edited by Dan Resistance

Neutral

Experience as SD before WL added and seems to show understanding of what SD does

3 weeks of playtime however no evidence to back this up (if true then this a positive)

Application is lacking compared to others what doesn't really show me how much you want the position

Personally not seen you online much or playing Administration roles while online which means you haven't impacted my RP that I can recall like other people who are going for SD do as SA's or EA.

Your application for site director has been DENIED

Please add more detail to the last two sections of the application and get more recent leadership experience.

You may reapply in a week

O5-5 "The survivor"