Nio Deppilf

Nio Deppilf's 096 WL Application

RP-Name: Nio Deppilf

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:82415986

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 1w 1d 11h 13m 10s image.png.45fbf5fc523b3e2ffad9b437be6fc186.png

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]: 0  image.png.682c111ea946681b7c95ce0330c7c0be.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes, I tend to refer to the rules before doing anything I haven't done before, like a checkpoint in a certain area or playing a job I've never played, e.g SCP's or GOI's.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes I have re-read the rules of 096 and before the WL purges I did play 096 and I have returned to the server now and always enjoyed playing as 096 as it's one of the best passive SCPs to play on the server and the one I most enjoy researching on as well. 

I know that I must not use the 096 SWEP or any of the tools given to me to exploit the gameplay of others or myself, like opening my CC once I've been recontained to get someone to look at my face. I also know I should sit in the corner of my CC facing the wall to not get people to intentionally look at my face as this would be bad RP on my end as 096 does not like people looking at his face. I also know that once the 096 has been triggered I cannot just kill everyone in my path but must go to the person who looked at my face and kill them, unless of course someone is clearly obstructing my way to 096-I in doorways then I may kill them as 096 would do whatever to get to his target and kill them. On the lines of 096-I as well, I know I must kill them no matter who they are or the situation. Even if it's a good RP session and a researcher accidently looks at my face, the RP would be that he dies and the research would stop. 
I believe I have a great understanding of the 096 rules and when I had the WL before I never broke any rules of 096 and believe I gave good RP to other players and I hope the examples I listed prove this. 

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: When I had the job before I played it at least once a day from about 1-3 hour or even longer depending on what was happening on the server. I believe I can provide good RP for other players and RP correctly for researchers and also play properly to make it fun for MTF when trying to recontain me.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Once SCP-096 has breached, E-11 and B-7 must locate the room where 096 sits down once 096-I is killed. At this point no one other than the containment units should enter the room to prevent a further attack from 096 and to preserve life. Once the room has been cleared of all non-containment units then the E-11 or B-7 who respond must locate where in the room 096 is sitting and back up towards 096 without looking to his face. Once behind 096 containment will begin as the place a cover over 096's face to make sure during transport to his CC no one else views 096's face. Once the bag is on, 096 is then cuffed with restraints and dragged back to his CC in a formation which will mean no one can free 096 from cuffs. 096 should be surrounded by the E-11 or B-7 until they reach the CC. Once at the CC the person dragging 096 will move 096 into a corner of the CC facing a wall and remove the restraints and cover on his face. At this point the CU inside will leave the CC and the door we be closed again.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I would go to EZ and kill the Class-D (now SCP-096-I) and sit down exactly where I killed them. If however on my way to the EZ someone else looked at my face I would begin to head towards them now instead of sitting until they are killed and this would be repeated until no 096-II are alive and I would sit down in the place of the last kill of the 096-I and await recontainment by MTF.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): I believe this is as I would originally go for the first person to look at my face as this person has seen my face for the longest amount of time at this point and I believe 096 wouldn't want anyone to remember him so would eliminate whoever has seen him first. Then I would go back and kill them in order of who saw my face first and last and then sit down where I kill the last person and await containment.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: Ignore the GOI and precede to kill them as they have looked at my face and it's basic RP that if you look at 096 face then you die. 096 does not chose who to kill and who not too as he doesn't do it for gain but to kill anyone who saw his face. The GOI clearly needs to learn how to be a good GOI and this will teach them their lesson.