Unban request for CPL ALAN WALKER

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: CPL ALAN WALKER

Your SteamID:

Admins' name that banned you: Do not Know

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?: MASS RDM

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Someone commanded to sweep d block which i thought was just to kill everyone, new to the server btw.

Anything else?: NO.

1 hour ago, CPL Alan Walker said:

someone said "sweep d block" which i thought meant wipe it out and started killing everyone in sight,

LMAOOOOO 

Honesly I genuenly think it's an honest mistake and (depending on his playtime and previous warns) he should recieve a second chance.

+1 this is funny

Add steamID though

Edited by Fayne™

+1 from me.

A great friend of mine, matching the exact same mistake as I; perhaps even the same amount of D-block were killed.

I'm sure that we can all sing in unison the disdain for d-block members. However, this certainly should not justify a Mass RDM. We were simply misinformed, furthermore, misunderstood, what 'sweep the block' meant. 

Perhaps this term can even be explained to us - we promise to not repeat the same mistake.

CPL Alan Walker is a good man and a great roleplayer. Thanks for reading!

5 minutes ago, SiralanHunter said:

yes, but also playing as guard was super fun for us. we really loved this server. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, SiralanHunter said:

+1 from me.

A great friend of mine, matching the exact same mistake as I; perhaps even the same amount of D-block were killed.

I'm sure that we can all sing in unison the disdain for d-block members. However, this certainly should not justify a Mass RDM. We were simply misinformed, furthermore, misunderstood, what 'sweep the block' meant. 

Perhaps this term can even be explained to us - we promise to not repeat the same mistake.

CPL Alan Walker is a good man and a great roleplayer. Thanks for reading!

Perfectly worded, thank you.

10 minutes ago, SiralanHunter said:

The term is referring to search sweeping Dblock ,  as in weapon checking to look for keycards and knives

Just now, Fayne™ said:

The term is referring to search sweeping Dblock ,  as in weapon checking to look for keycards and knives

Thank-you Fayne. Now that I understand this, perhaps if an un-ban is decided, I can set out the proper duties in sweeping D-BLOCK, doing so most appropriately next time as opposed to what was instead committed. 

3 hours ago, CPL Alan Walker said:

sweep d block

image.thumb.png.42d6f7abecef83c71cd3034470d68c78.png

2 hours ago, CPL Alan Walker said:

BUYING PLATINUM VIP AS APOLOGY

As I said on your mate's unban request; promising you're going to donate doesn't negate the punishment for killing so many people for no proper reason.

This isn't as detailed as your friend's but I explained a lot in the other unban request.