Unban Request for SIR ALAN HUNTER

Server you got banned from:

Your name in-game: Sir Alan Walker

Your SteamID: 76561198051047504

Admins' name that banned you: No clue

Admin's steamID: no clue

Why did you get banned?: Rdm

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It was a very slight misunderstanding. My friend CPL Alan Walker and I were in deep role play, and were ordered to ‘sweep’ D-Block. As security guards, we made the honest misjudgement that SWEEP meant MURDER. As this was actually unclear, we willingly RDMed many d-block individuals.

Anything else?: it was our first offence, committed through a misjudgement in communication during our roleplay involvement. We are both deeply apologetic and have been enjoying the server greatly over lockdown. We have not committed any previous offences.

thanks for your time,

SIR ALAN HUNTER

Hey man, I will provide some details below on your ban.

---= Reason =---
Mass RDM (x6 Kills) - Ran into D-Block and started killed AFK D-Class

---= Time Left =---
(Permaban)

---= Banned By =---
Agent Eclipse(STEAM_0:0:97554721) @Dimmy

I've seen you in game and I haven't, personally, had any problems with you from what I remember. I have a feeling this was a genuine mistake but you did kill many people. I believe it definitely warrants a ban but maybe not permanent. However, I will allow Dimmy to explain his reasoning further. Good Luck! (Neutral)

Edited by Brandon Low

Thank-you Brandon. It was a genuine mistake from both my side, and other Alan too. 

As I say, without any sense of irony, we were in a 'state' of 'deep roleplay', and genuinely had the thought that sweeping D-block meant to kill them all. It made sense to us in correlation with the premise of SCP lore.

Again, we are extremely apologetic and if you may un-ban both Sir Alan Hunter and CPL Alan Walker, it would be great! We have never had so much fun on any game before, like we had on this. We were even mulling the idea of getting Plat-VIP just to play as the SCP.

Thanks for reading!

10 minutes ago, SiralanHunter said:

Thank-you Brandon. It was a genuine mistake from both my side, and other Alan too. 

As I say, without any sense of irony, we were in a 'state' of 'deep roleplay', and genuinely had the thought that sweeping D-block meant to kill them all. It made sense to us in correlation with the premise of SCP lore.

Again, we are extremely apologetic and if you may un-ban both Sir Alan Hunter and CPL Alan Walker, it would be great! We have never had so much fun on any game before, like we had on this. We were even mulling the idea of getting Plat-VIP just to play as the SCP.

Thanks for reading!

I support this message. I will be purchasing PLATINUM VIP 🙂

3 minutes ago, SiralanHunter said:

Yes, me too I think. We really wanted to play as SCP-096

Just now, SiralanHunter said:

yes, but also playing as guard was super fun for us. we really loved this server. 🙂 

I was ecstatic about the fact that i got promoted to CPL, highlight of my week 🙂 

1 minute ago, CPL Alan Walker said:

I was ecstatic about the fact that i got promoted to CPL, highlight of my week 🙂 

Me too. 

The roleplay on this server is really like none other - I was even shouting and swearing at guards. Today, a player by Dr. Jake Greens interviewed me, we really love this!

2 hours ago, SiralanHunter said:

deep role play

I hardly constitute killing 12 people, who are just standing there, as roleplay

premise of SCP lore.

Class-D personnel are primarily used as test subjects for studying and investigating SCPs.  Taken from "scp lore", I'm not sure they meant testing how many bullets a man can take before they die.

ordered to ‘sweep’ D-Block.

image.thumb.png.9e48d65b4994043a263a03275c468a47.png

We were even mulling the idea of getting Plat-VIP

Haven't seen this one in a while, surely donating would get me unbanned!!!!!

Between the two of you, you managed to kill 12 D-Class, I hardly believe that you would think this is considered RP like its realistic to run into a prison block and start shooting up everyone. The fact that you said you were in deep roleplay suggests that you have experience serious RP before and I cannot name a single server where shooting everyone you see is allowed.

Also, it may just be me but ending sentences with !'s just seems like sarcasm and makes this seem like a funny joke.

2 minutes ago, Dimmy said:

I hardly constitute killing 12 people, who are just standing there, as roleplay

Class-D personnel are primarily used as test subjects for studying and investigating SCPs.  Taken from "scp lore", I'm not sure they meant testing how many bullets a man can take before they die.

image.thumb.png.9e48d65b4994043a263a03275c468a47.png

Haven't seen this one in a while, surely donating would get me unbanned!!!!!

Between the two of you, you managed to kill 12 D-Class, I hardly believe that you would think this is considered RP like its realistic to run into a prison block and start shooting up everyone. The fact that you said you were in deep roleplay suggests that you have experience serious RP before and I cannot name a single server where shooting everyone you see is allowed.

Also, it may just be me but ending sentences with !'s just seems like sarcasm and makes this seem like a funny joke.

go fuck yourself ANARCHY FOREVER