Royal

Royal's 096 Application.

RP-Name: Royal Smith

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62160850

Playtimeimage.png.6e84f1f1544d75b23fee4800fe86cd0e.png 

In-game Warnings: The last warn might be a bit severe but I haven't been warned since. 

image.thumb.png.4843459e37be810b66e0c6c0e87d903b.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes, I have read the rules multiple times and fully understand them.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

I have had 096 WL before so I do understand them;

•  I have to face away from my CC's door.
  •  I must always kill my -1's.
  •  If someone runs into my CC with the only objective of looking at my face and running away, I can't chase him down and have to call staff.
  •  I can't kill SCPs
  •  If I abuse any of my SWeps, my WL will be revoked.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: I have had the WL before and have gotten no warnings while on the job. I can play 096 properly.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: RUs can choose to either clear the room to make sure no one else becomes 096-1 or they can try to bag 096 as fast as they can. After they bag 096 all they have to do is take 096 to its CC and set it down in the corner facing away from the door. Basically, RUs will have to walk backwards until they bump into him to find him, once they find him they should go behind him and bag him. After they bag 096 they just have to return 096 to his CC.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I would obviously chase down the Class D and once I kill the Class D, if I have any other -1's I'll go and kill them as well if not, I'll just sit down in the same place I killed him.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why?: As chain killing is now allowed, this is considered good RP as I kill everyone who looked at my face.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I don't ignore it because I'm forced to kill whoever looks at my face even if its an accident.

Positive +1

Good Playtime

Amazing Application and good knowledge of the rules

Past experience as 096 (claimed)

3 warns (however I believe you have read the rules since those and they were just honest mistakes on your end)

Accepted
Royal Smith
Extremely active community member, good app, previous 096, non-harmful warnings for 096.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.