unban request

Server you got banned from: the scp server

Your name in-game:SSGT Eric Godman

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:580761615

Admins' name that banned you: john synergy 

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:213581846

Why did you get banned?: accidental rdming  fellow d class

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i have joined other scp servers and after seeing and knowing what i did was wrong and annoying to the people wanting to experience scp rp i made a silly mistake that shouldn't of happened i have made alot of good friends and funny memories on the server and i wish to experience more funny memories again 

Anything else?: i know i was on thin ice and i did something that was really uncalled for and i know that people may think i havent changed and realised my mistake but i have after playing ang enjoying other rp servers ive realised that the werwolf scp server was one of the best and i messed up i just want a second chance to have fun and enjoy some rp 

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP

7 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

Wow did not wait the time to write another ban request what a suprise wow and forgot that there is a cooldown for time out but you decided to ignore it wow quite shocking

sorry i didnt know there was a cool down

8 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

5 minutes ago, Sssswift said:

bruh you already got denied man and i read that you got several warnings before getting banned, you're just a huge troll...

i know im sorry i just wanna rp and enjoy the server again

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

"Denied. We do not trust the user into coming back onto the server."

This is from Norra who replied to your previous appeal only just 18 hours ago. I don't believe that in that time span he suddenly trusts you. 

Edited by Brandon Low

Just now, Brandon Low said:

"Denied. We do not trust the user into coming back onto the server."

This is from Norra who replied to your previous appeal only just 18 hours ago. I don't believe that in that time spam he suddenly trusts you. 

yeah i can agree i just miss the fun i had in the server thats all

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

As I iterated in the previous thread you made, you were banned for MassRDM, you were on the thinnest ice possible after you already had warnings for MassRDM. To say you did not understand the rules and that you changed is a massive lie. I suggest reapplying when enough time has passed that people will believe you've actually changed.

As I iterated in the previous thread you made, the second one, short answer no. Wait an acceptable amount of time.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:13 PM, John Synergy said:

As I iterated in the previous thread you made, the second one, short answer no. Wait an acceptable amount of time.

what is a acceptable time ?

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

6 hours ago, Randy Walters said:

For perma bans it's usually like a month in between each unban request.

bruh 

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

On 1/27/2021 at 1:27 PM, Sssswift said:

bruh you already got denied man and i read that you got several warnings before getting banned, you're just a huge troll...

i am sorry if it seems i am a troll but im really not i just miss the fun times and the fun people i met on the server

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda