Archer

Archer's Sixth Battalion Application [Im Starting to Lose Chromosomes]

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Ellis4149

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431238619

Current rank on the server: CE Colonel

What is your playtime: 17 Weeks 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes [Its Starting to have a Panic Attack but it still works]

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes, I read it regularly 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes i do Meet the Requirements to join Battalion

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)

Hello my Name is Ellis, Im a English Kid , I went to school in a Primary Mainstream School that was basically a Prison and still is Today,
When i Reached Secondary i was able to get School Council that Year But we did about Nothing because we are all just Autistic, When Reaching Year 8 i entered the Schools Digital Leader Group [Basically Retards that get a Special Rank] 
After Being Digital Leader for about a Year i was Promoted to Senior Digital leader witch was Just Filling Printers and Fixing Teachers Laptops. 
Before Playing GMOD SWRP, I use to play a Sandbox Survival Known as Space Engineers Where you would build ships/Mine [Basically Minecraft with Physics] And i still play this Game after Learning Many New Skills while Playing with Other Players
In Combat and Building.

That's When Covid Hit and I sadly Made me Play SWRP 12 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 
Making Both my Time in the Server Skyrocket. While Joining CE on April 15 of this Year [3 Days after My Birthday] Gaining My Rank with Fast Pase . Me And Cwright [EX BOC] Was Basically Rank Buddy until 2nd LT, When Getting Corporeal in CE, 
i had a lot of Bad CC Trainings But got better when i Reach SGT, While i was Frozen at SGTM for a While i got Interested in Battalion due to their Pronouncing Role, Working Through the CO Ranks with my Diverse Training of Story Breaching and Accuracy, 
Once making it to CPT Where i was Stuck due to the Amount of Good SO [Like Delta, Navas, Kobi, Pixel and Donny], Watching Cwright, Pixel. Delta and MS Be Battalion was Amazing seeing CE Become Battalion. Seeing those Four CE I knew so Well Become Battalion was a Massive Inspiration to Apply . 
Once i Made it to MJR I made a Terrible Mistake and Gassed a Friendly witch im Immensely Sorry About. After my Terrible Mistake i slowly Made it to LT-COL Where i Improved my Performance Massively, I packed up my Silly Behaviour and Worked hard to Reach COL and Too Make Good Trainings . 
This is Also when Covid was still Spreading at a Fast Rate. Due to My Great Effort in Reviteling my Behaviour i was able to be Unblacklisted from Event Character [Witch was Brilliant and Really Helped] . During my Many Months at Colonel i have had Many Chances at Being Temp EXO and Trial EXO after Many Good SO Left [I Don't forgive Billy for Leaving] . 

I know my Two Warns Recently has not Been Good for my Performance but i do Hope that these Two Warns wont Effect my Application 

In Character Section

-In-Game name: Combat Engineers, Colonel

Highest rank obtained: CE Trial/Temp EXO

What current rank do you have: Colonel

What is your current regiment: Combat Engineers

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I believe i Should one of Two New Battalion Officer Cadets due to my Prolonging Time within the SWRP Server Aswell as my Continued Determination to Complete my Minimums and Advance my Rank and My Behaviour within CE and Other Jobs. Me being a SDL [Senior Digital Leader] 
[Basically I was good with Tech] Within my School being able to be Trusted to have one of the Schools Staff Cards [Because every Door is Locked] , Being also Trusted enough to do Complex Tasks on mine own,
Aswell as i believe I Responsible and Whole Hearted to lead Many Regiments in a Heated Battle Zone Aswell as Help those that would Need Help in Many Subjects.

I also Believe i am a Worthy Candidate as I have Applied Many times Before and I've Fell like im Always Capable of Leading in Stressful Positions Aswell as Passive Settings, 
While Being in CE I have held a Wide Array Of Trainings that i believe will advance the Clones Brain if is Made into a Open Sim and That People Come
and i have a long Time in CE allows me to Know how the Backlines Works and My Frequent Times in the 501st Channel and Super trooper allow me to Analyse Frontline Tactics, 
I will Countine to Analyse these Through my Application Time, I also Have Advanced Tactics from when i watch them when i get Bummed as EC due to my Gold EC Partipation Medal
I believe Hearty that im Possibly a Good Candidate, But there is Plenty More Better than Me and I understand that, 
But Hopefully im Successful if im not I will Probably Try again. And to all the Others Applying I hope you do Good

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) 

The role of Battalion is Too Keep the Base in Shape, By Doing Both Regular Trainings that Would Go around the Training Spectrum But Aswell too put Regiments on Wall Duty 
to make Sure Regiments are Doing Stuff even if its Passive.
But Battalion must Make sure Cadets are Being Trained at Maximum Efficiency. Battalion are Also Suppose to Grant And Deny Incoming Requests for Take off and Claiming TR's, 
Battalion are to uphold a High Standard of Behaviour While on Job. 
Battalion is a Highly Respected Role and is to be Strict with their Orders and Make sure Every Clone on Base is Acting with Rules and If they Break the Rules to deal with that Clone/Personnel in the Correct Manner, 
If that is Laps or Brig Time.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: I've never been Banned, I've been kicked for being AFK While server Full, Only demoted
from Jedi for being Inactive 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes i Completely Understand that Battalion is a Highly
Respected Rank and If i minge in the Job or VIP Jobs i Could either Fail my Trial Period or Get a Strike or Demotion.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

When Battalion are Not Leading the Event [If there Not Leader or Co-Lead] Their role would be to Assist Their Regiment or 
Just Any Regiment In General But Normally the One they Supervise due to Most Battalion having 1 of their Equipment Per The Event
 [2 Pieces if BCMDR+] [3 Pieces if HOB] 
Battalion should not Directly Lead their Regiment But Instead give Advice or Help them Push or Defend [Depending on the Regiment] They Also Give Good Real Time Information to the Leading Battalion on the Current Battlefield while they are in TS.
 They Should also Not Be at the Frontlines and Should stay With Groups so they arnt Killed.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

For a Battalion Officer Cadet has to Complete this in his Mentoring Session:

- Do a Training With Faces, Formations and Questions [ Basically Mando or Basic Training]
- Successfully Lead a Event Using Advert
- Call and Do A Debrief [so Explain How it Went]

To Get Promoted to Battalion Officer Where they have to do: [Unneeded Info Section]

-  Lead a Event With Voice Amp
-  Lead a Planetary
-  Do a Open Sim

To Get Promoted to Batt 2ndlt,

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

The Job of Co Leader is to Assist the Leader in Grants and Denys, Aswell to Replace the Main Leader if They Crash or Have to Go Unexpectly.
The Co Leader Should be in the Same TS as the Leader so they Designate Tactics Together to make sure all Pushes/Defences are as Effective As Possible, 
The Co Leader should always be Picked before a Base Attack Starts so Everything Run as Smooth as Possible

Anything else: SWRP,  I am now in the Lead for the Most Applications [That i Know]

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

Very High Playtime

Held the position of Colonel for a long time

Known Archer for a long time, and he has matured a great amount of that time, I think he is currently a great fit for battalion.

Microphone, while still not amazing, has also improved alot.

Good Luck.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

Neutral

For someone who has been here for a while, I still - personally - feel like you are too immature to become Battalion. I see you do a lot of stupid stuff, hypocritical of me I know, however if you wish to become Battalion you need to mature and play properly. I would give examples but I don't want to just be a dick, but other than that you do seem a worthy applicant, although this is like your 7th application. Good luck.

Edited by [W-G] JH
Archer fixed his typo.

giphy.webp

+1 

He's applied 6 times and he's a valuable and long time member of CE.
Fantastic App.
Mic can be a bit dodgy at times but it's alright for the most part.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 / Neutral

know him pretty well, I feel like he would be pretty good at leading although putting the fact you are loosing chromosomes in your title is questionable

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

Shows dedication for Battalion
High Rank
Very good playtime
Active

Still mingy

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battalion Command has decided that you aren't currently fit for the position of Battalion. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO