Erwin Rammstein

Freidrich's Staff Application

Name: Freidrich Krueger

What country are you from?: Greece, Athens. (Lived in the UK For 10 Years and 5 in Greece)

How well do you speak and understand English?: Its my first language that I have been learning for 10+ years

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181090970

In-Game name(s): Holland Krueger // Freidrich Krueger

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 2 Years (Timer says 5w 3 Days

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I should be picked as I have experience, I have played countless RPs and have brought the experience alongside me to this server where I will stay. I believe anyone if they put their mind to it can be a staff member and I believe I can definitely do it especially with the odds here. I have the activity and will to commit to this server. Everyone commits as an RPer and community member but I would like to exceed my possibilities and go for staff. I've had an amazing time in werewolf, its made my childhood for 2 years straight and mentally kept me going and I want to pay the community back by serving my loyalty and work towards the future of werewolf.

I feel like the urge to help werewolf and contribute to it is something that no other has (Cannot guarantee it) But I truly feel with my commitment, loyalty, will and experience I can do a properly good job at being a staff and helping both the community and my fellow peers in making this server an even better place progressing day by day. I am extremely open to suggestions, Not only do I like helping people but I enjoy taking feedback and advice from others, when someone wants to correct me or help me I wont take it as an insult or treat them rudely I will gladly let them guide me to what they think is right. I believe in communication as it is key, the only way I can help people more and more is by listening to them and helping them as much as I can to my limits. I promise that even if I do not get accepted to staff that I will commit to this server in any way possible even if it means jeopardizing myself and my outside life.

How long will you be able to play per day?: 5-7 Hours (9-13 if a weekend or friday)

Any past experience as staff?: Yes: Praetorian HALORP, Icefuse MRP, Blacklight HaloRP, Ashfall HALORP

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 17 Warns (ALL ARE FROM 2019 And I have played werewolf for 2 years straight every week for most of the days hence why I think a exception should be in order)

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Of course

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): Yes of course, Its practically the SCP Universe lore put into one server, opening multiple infinite RP possibilities for everyone.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes, I fully have read and understand every detail of SCP-RP Rules

Negative - 1 (Needs work)

Playtime is good and I've seen you on

No proof of playtime or warns listed on application, if proof shown this will be neutral as I believe an exception should be made if its been two years

Last half of application is lacking massively. The last part of (1 word is not an answer) is just a really long yes. Please redo the last 3 parts to show you really want this. Compared to other applications this one is lacking and I expected more after reading the first part as you seem to only put effort on that and left it there.

No proof of past experience on any servers, please provide evidence of 1 or 2 if possible.