the Reaper

Strowman's Staff Applications

Name: The Reaper

What country are you from?: The Netherlands

How well do you speak and understand English?: I speak speak fine English and I understand English also fine

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235149883

In-Game name(s): Braun strowman

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 12 weeks and 5 days (i have no life)

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am Gold vip

Do you have a microphone?: yes I have a microphone it sometimes is getting cuts but it works

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes I do have Team Speak

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

Why would the community pick me?                                                                                                                              as in further I have seen that there are a lot questions on going on the server that people are asking about, that require a lot of time of a admin as in further I would like to give a shot as in to help the community in these questions. but of course that’s not the only thing what a admin dose, admins are to help players in any way possible.

And in further notice I see that the community sometimes got a large number of RDM’ers & RDA’ers or Minge’s and more problems, but then we are seeing no further notice that there are not all the time’s admin’s on the server or on duty to help the player in needs of help.

and that means the person that broke the Rules of the server can go further with non-notice of a punishment as I would like to be able to help in that issue. and try my best to be at least always once a day to be active to help that issue one small step closer.

And as I see there are a lack of Admins to support and manage this lovely Community of Scp-RP so every admin calls, to help this server to be on its best shape at all times. To get the best RP experience of the Gaming network.

As in other things I do not have experience as being a admin, but I still want to give it a go in this server I may fail but that’s how it mostly works. And if it fails I have then just try again but I have at least tried my best as I’m not good in this from knowing in the past of my forms experience.

I am still presenting my self as a candidate for the Werewolf gaming Scp-RP admin team

How long will you be able to play per day?: as I hope I will be able to play minimal of 2 hours

Any past experience as staff?: No I do not have any experience as staff

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have 6 Warns and 1 warn contains with 1 day ban. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2379043027

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I do know the basic ULX commands here are some exampels

!freeze [players name & Steam ID]
!kick [players name & Steam ID] [reason]                                                                                                               !spectate [players name & Steam ID]                                                                                                                             !goto [players name & Steam ID]                                                                                               !menu                                                                                                                                                                                !return [players name or your self]

* Toggles the command on everyone on the server.                                                                                                                         ^ Toggles the command on yourself. 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): yes I think I do

As in Scp-RP is for Secure Contain Protect as n further we secure that the Scp cant make a movement to the Surface where the people live Contain is for the Scp that are still roaming in the midst of the human Eye and Protect the civilian from the SCP’s

As in further this server is based on the Scp wiki as it contains varieties of Scp’s from safe to Apollyon so this SCP wiki is for the internet as there are multiple sites amongst the whole world as they contain different and a lot anomalies and SCP’s as they are there to Secure Contain and Protect from the world of knowing them and protecting them form the worst possible

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: yes I do understand the rules as I will go with them below

Fail RP: as if your told to fight against GOC but you aren’t following the orders and get detained and demoted as you break out of cuffs (no guns pointed) and you got recuffed and got strapped on a crazy board and got strapped tight and you still go out of it or break out of cuffs is showing a lookse look of FailRP| it will be punishable and will be giving a verbal warning as in further the player has done it more times it may result to heavily punishment or even permanent ban

RDM: RDM stand for Random Death Match. as it means if you kill some one without a proper RP reason or with no purpose of the kill it will stand of a warning as if your do it at a big scale it may result to a Permanent ban

DTS or DTP: as in further this is the meaning of Disrespecting Staff or players as in notice this is not aloud in any reason able reason unless it is inside RP and the player/ staff member dose not feel disrespected by it

Metagaming: in any reasonbal Rp situation is metagaming not aloud so ganing info about a players job using the Scorebord or communicating true Discord unless it is TeamSpeak V3 in the right spot of your job and you gained the info by uniforms as you saw the person do something like hacking or murdering some then you may gain and say the information true TS or true Comms

As i always appreciate your honesty and your own opinion to this post, and if something is wrong i will look sometimes on this post to anser quistions and i realy appreciate you  stop by  

have a good one

So I see more then a few issues with your app.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"as if your told to fight against GOC but you aren’t following the orders and get detained and demoted as you break out of cuffs (no guns pointed) and you got recuffed and got strapped on a crazy board and got strapped tight and you still go out of it or break out of cuffs is showing a lookse look of FailRP"

Firstly this is probably the most complicated example I have ever seen to try to explain FailRP, and depending if I understood everything right in there ....... FailRP may not even be applicable here.

"it will be punishable and will be giving a verbal warning as in further the player has done it more times it may result to heavily punishment or even permanent ban "

Firstly I do not understand why everyone wants to include punishments in the section about the rules, as I am going to gueese that 95% of the people who apply never saw the Punishment List.
Adding to that, saying that FailRP is generally punished by a verbal warn on first offense, is also just wrong.
Adding to that listing that it can go upto a perm ban is not helpful, since that applies to all rules essentially.

I will not go into the other 2 rules you listed, because they not much better.

Generally due to your writing, I would not trust you to be able to actually explain rules like, for example: Consquence RP, to a new player.
Nor can I confidently say you actually understood the rules.

-1 I do not think you are fit for Staff.