Melon

Little John's Unban request

My In-Game name: Little John.

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:460130020.

Steam Name: Kaedotornado.

What is the reason for your ban: Using Exploits.

How long were you banned for: Permanent.

Name of the staff member who banned you: I'm not sure.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Werewolf community, I would first like to say I am very sorry to all of you, and to those I killed during the ARC trials, possibly stopping you from getting into arc which you all worked so hard towards. I can only say that during a time of stress IRL, I made stupid decisions that ultimately hindered me to keep my friendships with most the people in this community. If you will allow it, I would like to re-join the server and make amends for my stupid mistakes in hopes for you to forgive me. You can rest assured that I will not make the same mistake twice, and hope that you will give me one more chance.

Evidence: N/A.

+1 

I was only an ET in DU when the situation happened. We had barely communicated during the time he was on the server. However, in recent weeks me and him have been talking quite a lot. I can tell you with 100% certainty that this man is genuinely sorry for his mistakes. I also believe he should be unbanned as quite a long time, just about 6 months, has passed since the ban and he has matured and come to his senses in that time. Good luck little John. 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Neutral

Yes it has been a while and another chance would be good however you were lying and i am sure most people if nit almost all the people who took part in that ARC eval are pissed because you had an advantage over them.

Good luck nevertheless

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Neutral 
at least u have admitted it and u have waited quite a while, however u was lying in the past about it saying u was using arrow keys and other stuff like that which is not alright however i do feel like u deserve a chance and to be able to play on the server again as you have waited 6 or so months 

Good luck i guess

Current ranks
21st Jr Medic 2nd LT

Previous ranks

501st Colonel
327th Colonel

Was in the arc eval in which he used aimbot. Not only did you use aimbot to blantly lazer all of us through the trees, you also shit talked all of us especially Dex for actually surviving your killing spree

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

I think it would be fine for you to be unbanned  but you already made an unban request and you lied in it, that could already be seen as a second chance, which you wasted.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Are you that fucking retarded? Imagine using Exploits in the literal most serious part of the SWRP Roleplay - an ARC Eval, and then thinking you will get unbanned...?

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

1 minute ago, ethan said:

I think it would be fine for you to be unbanned  but you already made an unban request and you lied in it, that could already be seen as a second chance, which you wasted.

I don't really respond to comments like this - but you make a good point which I never added in my forum. Yes, I created a second unban request which was a complete waste of the staffs time and I only made things worst for myself, so I am sorry for that too. I was so imprudent, but now I would like to show you all how much I have changed, and asking for one final chance at redemption.

-1, would be neutral however:

recently you have been reaching out to random members of the community asking for forgiveness, not saying this is an attempt to pre-emptively advertise your unban request however you can understand why it may look this way. The aftermath of the "event" was so shambolic on your part that it has actually became a living meme on SWRP, mostly because of your constant denial.. perhaps if you just told the truth as you are doing now instead of making shitty excuses such as "Locking your Y-axis" etc. people would hold you in a greater light.

Not to mention you attempted to bypass your perma ban when we swapped to the new IP and all perma-bans were accidentally lifted, on purpose or not is another question altogether.

26 minutes ago, Melon said:

You can rest assured that I will not make the same mistake twice

I'd fucking hope not for your own sake, this would add substance to your appeal if it was something other than hacking on garry's mod.

Edit: if you want to respond to me do it on discord, not here as I dont care for people who reply to shit on their own forum appeals to beef up the replies.

Edited by Jendo
Added below.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

1 minute ago, Jendo said:

-1, would be neutral however:

recently you have been reaching out to random members of the community asking for forgiveness, not saying this is an attempt to pre-emptively advertise your unban request however you can understand why it may look this way. The aftermath of the "event" was so shambolic on your part that it has actually became a living meme on SWRP, mostly because of your constant denial.. perhaps if you just told the truth as you are doing now instead of making shitty excuses such as "Locking your Y-axis" etc. people would hold you in a greater light.

Not to mention you attempted to bypass your perma ban when we swapped to the new IP and all perma-bans were accidentally lifted, on purpose or not is another question altogether.

I'd fucking hope not for your own sake, this would add substance to your appeal if it was something other than hacking on garry's mod.

I appreciate your opinion. However, regarding myself joining what you say is a new ip. I had tried to find out who had banned me by joining the server and hoping the pop up would show. After about a minute it said i was banned for 4000 years (or something like that), I had no prior knowledge that you had changed and was just trying to find out the name of the admin.

why would finding the Admin matter u cheated on Garry's Mod SWRP Server, finding the Admin who banned u wont help U get unbanned am i right?

as any other Admin would do the same 

Current ranks
21st Jr Medic 2nd LT

Previous ranks

501st Colonel
327th Colonel

This unban is just dumb in it self like who the fuck actually wanna use AIMBOT IN GARRYS MOD only fucking retards you should just take your pc and a hammer and see what you get when you mix them

And there is a video of you retard

Edited by LegitLund