Dante Wellson

M for Memetic [Repost]

image.png

M For Memetic

'M For Memetic', A.K.A; 'MFM' are a splinter-group of the group of interest Are We Cool Yet? MFM is involved with the creation and distribution of memetics, cognitohazards and infohazards across several areas of the internet such as the world-wide-web, the deep web and even the dark web.

[spoiler=Informative Article explaining Memetics, Cognitohazards and Infohazards]image.png[/spoiler]

chqxDZ0.jpg

Foundation Overview:

Overview: 'M For Memetic', A.K.A; 'MFM' are a splinter-group of the group of interest Are We Cool Yet? MFM is involved with the creation and distribution of memetics, cognitohazards and infohazards across several areas of the internet such as the world-wide-web, the deep web and even the dark web.

M for Memetic has been known to have a form of association with Anonymous. It is unknown whether M For Memetic created Anonymous or if they are using the organization as a way to hide themselves among a large group of people. Reports have deducted that the former is a large possibility considering the nature of the group and its presumed goals of spreading infohazards, cognitohazards and memetics.

Most of the anomalous entities possessed by M For Memetics are unknown to the Foundation, largely because they are seemingly in constant production by the group. Among the most notable cognitohazards and infohazards is the "Mandela Effect", an infohazard spread by mentioning Nelson Mandela in which people would believe that he had died. Although temporary and without any anomalous effects, the effect spread on such a large and fast scale that serious damage could be caused by this group if they were to induce lethality into their creations.

The main base of operations of M for Memetic is unknown, as are its current leaders. It is unknown whether the organization even has a leader or a centralized base as no real structure has been identified. This organization's standing towards the Foundation is currently unknown, but it is to be assumed that they will treat all members of the Foundation with extreme hostility. The Foundation has had agents and operatives captured by members of the organization in the past, resulting in the loss and thievery of sections of data, the spread of cognitohazards throughout sites, and deaths of personnel. Personnel are made to be aware of possible raids, terrorist action, and kidnappings from the group, and are to notify their superiors about any potentially unidentified cognitohazards, memetics or infohazards.

To see all documents tagged with m-for-memetic, click here.Apologies, our projects won't be named and shamed. - Dr. M

pAfW4SN.jpg

Who we are:

We are those who have been watching from the shadows.

We are those who have been testing society in secret.
We are those who have been monitoring the behaviors of society.
We are those who want to research the human mind.
We are those who share information.
We are those who give more than they take.
We are those who have addressed the majority of the world.
We are those who's art has touched the hearts of the many.
We are those who are searching for the few.
We are those who are in power.
We are those who are in poverty.
We are YOUR family.
We are YOUR friends.
We are YOUR brothers.
We are YOUR sisters.
We are YOUR thoughts.
We are YOUR feelings.
We are YOU.

Rd32EbL.jpg

Group's Purpose / What will it do:

M For Memetic's purpose is to study, experiment with and design Memetics, Cognitohazards and Infohazards, although whilst these effects may end up as phrases that spread between people within RP rather than physical entities and the like, MFM will attempt to indoctrinate people and condition them into spreading certain words and phrases around the surface and the site to create confusion among people.

Their end goal is to gain full understanding of the human mind and to create some of the most deadly Memetics, Cognitohazards and Infohazards known to the world, to a point where seeing a single pixel can cause death to anyone exposed to it. Their reasoning for doing this is to gain complete control of the media in which from a point they aim to assassinate several key targets around the globe, descending the world into anarchy where they can freely express themselves without oppression from the government and the foundation.

Their activities and interactions within OvisCity regarding the Foundation and the surface population will involve the kidnapping and torture of those vulnerable or unsuspecting. This torture will involve exposing them to a cognitohazard that will show them there worst fears and scare them into submission to the MFM members after being administered by MFM Members, causing them to execute any order given by MFM members out of fear of viewing the cognitohazzard once more. On-top of this, they will be actively working against other groups in the area, seeking to damage and cripple them, minimalizing their activities in their OvisCity.

Loadout:

M For Memetic Member:

Mosin Nagant

MP7

Taser

Elastic cuffs

Tactical cuffs

Memetic Agent:a Cognito hazzard which when used on a certain subject will show them his worst fear and scare him to submission and cause them to execute any order given to them my the MFM members out of fear of seeing their fears again.the orders can be given telepathicaly by the member who used the cognito hazzard on the subject thus assuming total control over them.using them as sleeper agents in other groups and using them in mentality tests to further research the human mind

model:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1222388614

Application Method:

Tryouts/Invite/Application (Application Template unavailable).

Spreadsheet:

Spreadsheet currently unavailable.

jn4satl.jpg

RPGroup Registry:

[spoiler=Registry]
Name: M For Memetic Member
Loadout:
- Mosin Nagant
-MP7
- Taser
- Elastic Restraints
-Tactical Restraints
Memetic Agent:a Cognito hazzard which when used on a certain subject will show them his worst fear and scare him to submission and cause them to execute any order given to them my the MFM members out of fear of seeing their fears again.the orders can be given telepathicaly by the member who used the cognito hazzard on the subject thus assuming total control over them.using them as sleeper agents in other groups and using them in mentality tests to further research the human mind
Slots: 3
model:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1222388614
Color: 178, 23, 23

Management:
Owner:Dante Wellson
Co-owner:......
Manager:........

"It's so easy for propaganda to work, and dissent to be mocked."

YES I KNOW SORRY me and John Sean had an issue with MFM last time this is simply a repost of me resuggesting it after he left so i hope you all do want this on the server again

Edited by Dante Wellson

-1/Neutral

The group itself is good, but ti just wont work in the server's current state.  Not enough overall RP for this to work.  THere's nothing that the owner or the group can do, it just wont work well

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

4 minutes ago, Elk said:

-1/Neutral

The group itself is good, but ti just wont work in the server's current state.  Not enough overall RP for this to work.  THere's nothing that the owner or the group can do, it just wont work well

its meant to infltrate Foundation using its own units by drawing them out/infltrating other GOIs ETC there is plenty to do and it will be unique every time they attempt it they can also do mental exams on people and horrific mental trials if they so desire

56 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Make this a fucking un whitelisted GOI and then I'll +1 it

i am not sure having a GOI which can controll minds of others and they still keep their load out and essentially act as sleepers simply trusted to every one is a good idea lad

Edited by Dante Wellson

Frankly MFM is just generally shit.

Eddiet: Not to mention If you couldn't be arsed to manage Atlas, why would you bother managing this anyways? I dunno why people who keep abandoning groups should even be allowed to suggest stuff. Not exactly targeted at you, but to alot of ppl.

Edited by Ivanskov | CSFreeloot.com
22 hours ago, Dante Wellson said:

i am not sure having a GOI which can controll minds of others and they still keep their load out and essentially act as sleepers simply trusted to every one is a good idea lad

If you add this as a WL this will die in...what 2 weeks? I give it 1 week tbh 

What stuff they meant to have apart from guns and "infect" swep anyways. If job collapses almost instantly cause it didn't have a swep for time being then yeah have fun with MFM which requires swep that is harder to code and will cause issues (meaning the swep will be revoked from job for time being for fixing etc). Swep literally will consist of client side effects which tend to bug out and only can be fixed after severe testing. (Example that time stop swep we had on ???, even a simple client side blur effect required atleast 4 fixes). These sweps require alot of accounting for.

Fact is if one of reasons why Atlast died was "It was broken" then believe me MFM won't even live a week. Cause that swep WILL require time to make and that swep WILL break and WILL require several fixes, especially taking account server's state. So if people in group are so impatient and just abandon jobs instantly then there is really no point making this.

And other reason why Atlas died was cause CI and other GOIs were dead... then question is why wouldn't MFM die cause of this reason?

And before "MFM will focus on foundation", let's face it... 3 slot job with MP7 stands 0 chances against foundation without other GOIs assistance, nor would their memetic agents help as well (First issue is kidnapping foundation people when they are walking in swarms and other being actually expecting most people to abide by swep (which never happened when first MFM with swep was a thing) nor would they also be helpful against army in foundation)

In short MFM basically faces same issues as Atlas, but in terms of "broken load out" that will be way worse for MFM.

Not even gonna mention that first MFM flopped badly with members not having clue wth to do nor players knowing how to interact with MFM, and that was run by your "Almighty Illuminati Queen" Ash (Guy who fucking came up with shit MFM) and had all the sweps, such as tasers, memetic swep and even climbing swep, yet it fucking flopped. So why anyone still thinking that MFM is a great idea is beyond me.

Like honestly playing MFM was either:

• Being confused about wth we are meant to do or just straight up say "Let's do this cause it's fun and we have nothing else to do (but in more shitpost way, ya can imagine)"
  • Activating sleeper agent and watching guy not do anything. (Only times sleeper agent did something was if it was one of our MFM people playing other job)
  • Borderline minging.
  • Making up excuses on why we would kill people or kidnap them.

Sure I'm not 100% sure it wouldn't succeed now (after all long time passed), but I just have feeling this job is not something that would ever do well on SCP, as it has way too many factors that could cause it to fail, way more than most GOIs.