S.R

S.R | Salesman MC&D Application

Common Roleplay Name: Bob Huskey

Steam Name: S.R

Discord Name: Sander#7474

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101758823

Your Current Warns: I currently have never gotten a warning or been in trouble with my time on Werewolf

SCP Gameserver.

Your Current Playtime: 1 day 1 hour

Why do you want to join MC&D: Marshall, Carter and Dark is one of the groups on the surface that is a bit more focused on criminality and generally the aspect of weapons,drugs and money printers. It sounded very interesting for a player like me to try it out so I played some on Bouncer and I had fun. Setting up a base and having money printers. Then I found out the Salesman role is a bit more focused on selling weapons,anomalies and drugs and that sounds very interesting for a guy like me, I have always been a guy that liked selling stuff and I think this could be a fun way and opportunity for me to RP more through this job.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: 

Well when i first play on the server i try to play long and abit different roles throughout my stay. Normally i play 1 or 2 times per day, Sometimes i am one more who knows. But am I actively playing on the class throughout a whole week? Yes I am.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) And the code of conduct/permissions in this thread?: I have read through everything that is wished and I understand the rules and Code of Conduct of this class.

P.S: I maybe dont have the hours, But i really think i could make some good Roleplay out of this whitelist aswell as have abit more fun when im playing. So if u have any questions why i apply or anything, Ask away. I just want a chance 🙂

Skjermbilde 2021-02-02 201445.jpg

Surprisingly enough the mcnd app doesn't have a minimum playtime .

As for the app , it's ok but i don't think 24 hours is enough to understand how relationships works on the server which is pretty important for a job like mcnd salesman.

2 hours ago, S.R said:

I played some on Bouncer and I had fun. Setting up a base and having money printers.

That's really not what a bouncer is suppoused to do , and I don't think you understood the role of mcnd as a GOI.

-1 he seems like a good guy just inexperienced 

Ok, My bad. Since i got told i was ok to apply i just did it because it seemed fun to tryout the new role as Salesman for the club.

I will await until i have more playtime and hopefully i can try again then.