S.R

S.R | Salesman MC&D Application

Common Roleplay Name: Bob Huskey

Steam Name: S.R

Discord Name: Sander#7474

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101758823

Your Current Warns: I currently have never gotten a warning or been in trouble with my time on Werewolf

SCP Gameserver.

Your Current Playtime: 1 day 1 hour

Why do you want to join MC&D: Marshall, Carter and Dark is one of the groups on the surface that is a bit more focused on criminality and generally the aspect of weapons,drugs and money printers. It sounded very interesting for a player like me to try it out so I played some on Bouncer and I had fun. Setting up a base and having money printers. Then I found out the Salesman role is a bit more focused on selling weapons,anomalies and drugs and that sounds very interesting for a guy like me, I have always been a guy that liked selling stuff and I think this could be a fun way and opportunity for me to RP more through this job.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: 

Well when i first play on the server i try to play long and abit different roles throughout my stay. Normally i play 1 or 2 times per day, Sometimes i am one more who knows. But am I actively playing on the class throughout a whole week? Yes I am.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) And the code of conduct/permissions in this thread?: I have read through everything that is wished and I understand the rules and Code of Conduct of this class.

P.S: I maybe dont have the hours, But i really think i could make some good Roleplay out of this whitelist aswell as have abit more fun when im playing. So if u have any questions why i apply or anything, Ask away. I just want a chance 🙂

Skjermbilde 2021-02-02 201445.jpg

Surprisingly enough the mcnd app doesn't have a minimum playtime .

As for the app , it's ok but i don't think 24 hours is enough to understand how relationships works on the server which is pretty important for a job like mcnd salesman.

2 hours ago, S.R said:

I played some on Bouncer and I had fun. Setting up a base and having money printers.

That's really not what a bouncer is suppoused to do , and I don't think you understood the role of mcnd as a GOI.

-1 he seems like a good guy just inexperienced 

Ok, My bad. Since i got told i was ok to apply i just did it because it seemed fun to tryout the new role as Salesman for the club.

I will await until i have more playtime and hopefully i can try again then.

Pending

Going to give you 1 week to get better gametime and more aware of the gamemode.

The thread will be locked until then.

If someone has both positive or negative feedback, dm me on discord

Ewan#0822

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Denied

Try again in 2 weeks

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif