TheRedSpy

perma-ban unban sorry apology

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: funny

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Admins' name that banned you: Banshee

Admin's steamID: Not sure

Why did you get banned?: NITRP+ARDMx4+FearRP (E-11 Flamer)

Evidence(Un-necessary): none

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well I didn't expect a perma-ban for running down the hallways as E-11 Flamer, I just wanted to have some fun and I just want to get un-banned or at least make it a month ban, just anything but a perma-ban I spent money on this server and I play on it everyday every week. I won't EVER do this again, and I regret my actions, just please reduce it to anything but a perma-ban, maybe a 3 month ban or something like that so I can eventually get  back onto the server.

Anything else?: It was AMRDM by the way. n6pIH04w.jpg?download=1

Seriously lol...

You proceeded to change your name then randomly flame all of one room which there was no RP reason due to all of them making a sit on it. You then broke fearrp after someone cuffed you so.

Also your warnings are so recent so it came to my decision that you simply aren't trusted to play on the server so.

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.07e4a6fc88820258aafa5a5e572982c8.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

2 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

Lied to get into CI
Minge
Ass
Justifiable ban
I would prefer it if you dont come back.

I don't know who the fuck you are or what I've done to you, but don't be throwing around player diss and calling me a minge/ass since I'm not, so fuck off ...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Well thanks for your last message really showed proof of immaturity.

-1 warns show you have done this exact thing in the past. How would you even justify us even thinking to trust you when it looks like you didn't even learn from your last ban? I'd say just stay banned for awhile and when you have grown up come back and make another appeal.

Mate you got 8 warns in one month , i don't know how you expect people to trust you when you say you won't do this again if unbanned.

You were warned on the 25th for "FailRP + LTARP: Went down hallway as E-11 flamer and harmed people , changed to avoid arrest"

Then got warned and banned today for doing the same thing.

I think the ban was valid -1

2 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

Mate you got 8 warns in one month , i don't know how you expect people to trust you when you say you won't do this again if unbanned.

You were warned on the 25th for "FailRP + LTARP: Went down hallway as E-11 flamer and harmed people , changed to avoid arrest"

Then got warned and banned today for doing the same thing.

I think the ban was valid -1

I didn't get 8 warns in a single month, I'm pretty sure I have 8 IN TOTAL, yes I did do it again which I will say now was probably the most retarded and stupid thing I've done in Werewolf gaming but I've learned from mistakes and all I'm asking for is a reduced duration.

2 minutes ago, TheRedSpy said:

I didn't get 8 warns in a single month, I'm pretty sure I have 8 IN TOTAL, yes I did do it again which I will say now was probably the most retarded and stupid thing I've done in Werewolf gaming but I've learned from mistakes and all I'm asking for is a reduced duration.

5 hours ago, Bansheey said:

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.07e4a6fc88820258aafa5a5e572982c8.png

No you got 9 total warns , 8 of which you recieved since january 16th, so a little over 20 days , so a warn every 2 and a half days, that's a lot of warn imo

Sorry but you admitted for you breaking the rules. You literally just got permabanned today... Give it 2-3 months then try again.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

16 minutes ago, Bansheey said:

Sorry but you admitted for you breaking the rules. You literally just got permabanned today... Give it 2-3 months then try again.

What I'm trying to get is a reduction on the ban, maybe 3 months or 4, I just don't want to get permabanned forever.

A perma ban is a perma ban for a reason. Your actions had consequences and you just have to accept it. Perma ban helps deter individuals from fucking about and thinking they will get undbanned in 3 months anyway. Maybe next time think before you act? Doesn't take a lot.

Nah thanks i will pass on another monkeybrain doing the exact same fucking thing all over again.

-1 Get outta here son.
Oh also i just wanna mention i dont have SS of it but he tried to loophole the rules by saying "its not Attempted MRDM because AMRDM doesnt exist in rules"

-1 Negative

You ran around flaming everyone for a solid 5-15 minutes and ruined a bunch of roleplay all so you could have some "fun" and now want to be unbanned? You can talk about saying you won't do it again but you have got 8 warnings this last month what doesn't show anyone you can learn from fucking around and I don't see why someone going round killing everyone so they can have fun can be unbanned. Also it's funny that you've done this before and now the one time you suddenly get banned for being a minge you're instantly on the forums asking to be let back in and saying you regret it and won't do it again. I think it should stay perma.

Go enjoy sandbox mode.

Edited by Nio Deppilf