Wesker

Nick Rochefort's HoMD Application

In Game Name(s): Nick Rochefort | Ardyn Keillor | Dick Rochey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31671762 (Profile Redirect)

Crafting Table experience level: Fully maxed out at 125/125 (can post SS if mandatory)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:

Spoiler

Although the Manufacturing Department maintains a silent stance and general presence throughout the site facility, its one and only purpose is highly essential in assuring the complete preservation of the Site and its crucial core components. Without the supplies produced by the department, the Site would risk running dry on daily equipment both manufactured and transferred by the department's own logistics system.

During on-site activity, personnel belonging to this respective division are usually responsible for the manual construction of military-grade items and modifications that are thereafter delivered to armed operators and agents under the employment of the SCP Foundation, which in turn boosts the security condition that safeguards the Site from danger.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:

Spoiler

I believe I possess a good sense of responsibility when it comes to serious matters. I will without a doubt keep my role as Head of Manufacturing both unique and sensible, as in that I would not aimlessly wander around and behave mingey and unfit for the job. The directives of the HoMD is to manage the junior personnel and personally organize products of warfare during times of need, and this I understand fully.

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂