Charles Akbar Watson

Charles Akbar Watson Staff Application

How well do you speak and understand English?: I am English born and it is the only language I know unfortunately . 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62103708

In-Game name(s): 
Site Director- Director Akbar Watson
Nu7-PVT Charles Akbar Watson
D Class And Civilian- Big Danny G 
Field Agent- Daniel OBraine
Any other Foundation role: Charles Akbar Watson

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 4 days 2h

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Platinum VIP 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes, i will need an invitation link to the TS though. 

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I personally believe that you should pick me as a candidate to become a staff member because I have much previous experience throughout ULX from other servers, I also enjoy RP, this includes keeping RP...Well RP, This means dealing with rule breakers, and those who are either making an RP unpleasant  or just unplayable, such as mass prop blocking or mass rdming, The experiences which can make or break any Roleplay situation or scene, I'm also very patient and calm when talking to people, but i will never be bias, if someone breaks a rule and they are my friend, they will still be punished accordingly, fair behavior is a very important thing, I believe so anyway, I'm also fast learning and pretty active, I also have a balanced maturity level, such as serious and having a laugh with other induvial characters, but all in all, I want to help other staff members with the times when it is very overwhelming to deal with the callouts, This includes whilst roleplaying too. 

There are also times when I was on without any staff present and it's fine until 'the groups' show up with what little intelligence they have, they use to minge and be toxic to other players because they know there isn't any staff online at the given time  i also have close to 4k hours on gmod, the majority spent on RP or Serious RP servers, but this varies over a few years at least, Although my playtime is limited, I would dedicate myself to this one server as its the only one I've played primarily in 2 weeks   

However i would probably play as Staff On Duty slightly more than In Character Roleplay Roles to gather as much experience as i could at the start, this would help me understand more of how SCP-RP is ran and managed to help develop my skills and enhance my knowledge and help me become better and better with each sit. 

My activity will rocket up from day to day as with Lockdown i have nothing else to do other than work and go on the computer, this will help with managing staff sits and assistance of other staff members during peak times or just overall busy times   

I consider myself a relaxed player, one who doesn't mic spam or causes a major fuss with random people for no actual reason, nor do I harass players and be toxic, I'm also quite adaptive to new things, such as rotors and timetables as well as spreadsheets etc, i would also listen to my mentor in depth, this includes in game and off game in other platforms such as Teamspeak and Discord.

Although i believe my time spent working around with ULX commands may put be on a booster seat for learning faster and taking it in mentally, This does include console commands, This will be useful at the start as you wont have to provide me documents and whatnot including all the commands. 

How long will you be able to play per day?: On normal working days which are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday i will be able to play for 4 hours to 8 hours, Depending.

On days off which are Sunday and Monday, Most likely 10 hours to 14 hours. 

Any past experience as staff?: I have multiple past experiences Including:
 WG-NRP as a Senior Moderator
 Admin on CivilGamers DarkRP 1
Moderator on XYZ Police Roleplay
SuperAdmin on JuicyLand Mexican BorderRP

I've also co-owned a few short success servers before they fell into the void, such as UnicornRP, GunpointRP 

i was Head admin for MesaGaming- Serious MilitaryRP which is one of the more major ones due to the 100 playerbase it had.
 I've also had numerous positions on less serious servers such as DarkRP, PropHunt and TTT.  

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have 1 warning for DTS. I have no kicks or previous bans. 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes- !jail , !unjail , !freeze , !tp , !return, !bring, !return, !xban, !menu Etc. Please notify me if you would like more examples of this. 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):  I know a lot, I wouldn't say 'all' confidently because there's hundreds, if not thousands of SCP lores and i haven't gotten around to revising them all, but as for RP, i do, Depending on your job of course, depends on the role you will RP as inside or outside SCP Foundations Site, Such as any Administration must control the site respectfully ensuring nothing goes wrong which is vastly different from service personnel who literally clean up rubbish and scrub things, and then E-11 and B7's main purpose to Re-containment units who deal with the breaches of the pesty SCPs, The security  who control the D-Class, ensuring no-one escapes, the bottom of the toilet as D-Class who await a long, painful death from any chosen SCP.. The surface has its prime people, Mayor-Police Department, Chaos Insurgency, MC&D and Civilians 
Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I personally believe i do know and understand the rules of Werewolf Gaming SCP-RP and understand them.

Find pictures below Including proof of Platinum VIP, Director Role and Playtime.
unknown.pngunknown.pngimage.png.02a1d2cd70b7c0cc57ff00a4ca8de461.png

If you have any questions at all, feel free to comment or message me on discord at General Sinner#6210 which can also be found through the WG- SCP Discord found at https://discord.gg/cvNXSWdZ  and ill reply asap. 
Thank you

Edited by Charles Akbar Watson

+1 as i said before seen and interacted with him few times on the sever and has really good RP

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg

Just now, Volt Johnston said:

If I have seen you I havent known you long enough to say that I fully trust you also been a long day

You have played for less time than me, therefore I'm confused on how you can put your foot on my throat about the word 'trust' also that sentence didn't make grammatical  sense, But like always. Have a good night 

Well yes you are active but that doesnt mean anything for now, your playtime is barely above the minimum and almost noone knows you here.

7 hours ago, Dylan Mcf said:

+1 as i said before seen and interacted with him few times on the sever and has really good RP

RP has nothing to do with Staff application ??

I think you should just get more known to community and up your playtime and reapply in month or 2.

for now imma leave  -1

Charles Akbar Watson

I always like giving people a chance to prove themselves however I don't think I can do it this time.

People have expressed that they know little of you as a person within the community, be it playtime or in general.

I personally haven't seen much of you other than once on Foundation Administration.

In order to be sure, we must see how you act. How you abide by and respect the rules. How you deal with things.

At this moment, I cannot give you the benefit of the doubt until I see more positive results.

Until then

Viktor Svetsken