1 week ban

My In-Game name: ST Danger

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:87047463

Steam Name: Smoketrail

What is the reason for your ban: LTAP | Minge | Wasting admin time

How long were you banned for: 1 week

Name of the staff member who banned you: Not Known

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I was false arrested for apparently leaving the base despite not stepping a foot outside (of which I have on OBS recording) and then after asking 3 times and waiting a few minutes no admin comes so instead of staring at a wall for 15 minutes for something I havnt done I decided to quit and go make some food. I have not clue as to how I minged or wasted admin time because admins didnt even bother attending my sit.

Evidence: I record all my sessions so I would be happy to show anyone the raw footage of me not leaving the base.  The easiest way to look at the evidence is adding me on discord at
Smoketrail#9581 and shoot me a message.

I was in the call with the person who had you arrested, you were fairly arrested. However, you weren’t arrested for leaving MB, as you said, you were arrested for breaking CL4 (But it should’ve been 5). The control room of the brig is off limits to anyone who isn’t CG/RC/Cl5, which is where you were. The Rear Admiral had put you in cuffs and had you arrested. You then proceeded to make 4-5 claims about you being “falsely arrested”. Now I’m not sure what was said to you by the staff member that took those claims, but I can tell you that making multiple claims after staff has already talked to you is probably not the best idea and a good explanation for the “Wasting Staff Members’ Time” part of your ban. The NH2RP part is because you were arrested twice in two hours and making multiple claims about it. Additionally, LTARP (Leaving to avoid role play punishment) is a serious offense. Which you have admitted to. Stay banned, it’s only a week.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

4 minutes ago, Dyno said:

I was in the call with the person who had you arrested, you were fairly arrested. However, you weren’t arrested for leaving MB, as you said, you were arrested for breaking CL4 (But it should’ve been 5). The control room of the brig is off limits to anyone who isn’t CG/RC/Cl5, which is where you were. The Rear Admiral had put you in cuffs and had you arrested. You then proceeded to make 4-5 claims about you being “falsely arrested”. Now I’m not sure what was said to you by the staff member that took those claims, but I can tell you that making multiple claims after staff has already talked to you is probably not the best idea and a good explanation for the “Wasting Staff Members’ Time” part of your ban. The NH2RP part is because you were arrested twice in two hours and making multiple claims about it. Additionally, LTARP (Leaving to avoid role play punishment) is a serious offense. Which you have admitted to. Stay banned, it’s only a week.

Wrong situation. That happened earlier today and has nothing  to do with my ban. I was arrested by a member of CG outside of the bar. Its also worth noting in that situation I was given permission to enter the brig and had no idea the control room had a different set of rules.

Edited by Smoketrail

368542C1-7576-4A0B-AD92-E5EA11E3D93F.thumb.jpeg.48f3d0e2add8e0ca57d93b09df8c8a8b.jpeg

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛

1 minute ago, Dyno said:

368542C1-7576-4A0B-AD92-E5EA11E3D93F.thumb.jpeg.48f3d0e2add8e0ca57d93b09df8c8a8b.jpeg

Ive only been arrested once today because the one prior to what you were referring to was resolved by an admin as I showed a recording of no wrong doing. Again I dont see how ive wasted anyones time.

I’m not really sure then, I’m less inclined to believe you over the staff team however.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛

Just now, Dyno said:

I’m not really sure then, I’m less inclined to believe you over the staff team however.

Happy to take flak for LTAP because ultimately right or wrong leaving while arrested is a server rule not an RP one but im just asking for some consideration of the circumstances.

11 minutes ago, Smoketrail said:

Happy to take flak for LTAP because ultimately right or wrong leaving while arrested is a server rule not an RP one but im just asking for some consideration of the circumstances.

The LTAP or LTARP would've got you banned anyway, the arrests and behavior that got you in this situation in the first place adds up to Constant NH2RP and you were not listening to staff to make the situation easier for all the parties involved which ended up just wasting their time. To be completely honest you got let off easy with this I'm surprised how it isn't a longer ban, take it to the chin and if you do really want to play on the server come back in a week ask someone for the server rules, read them and if there is something that is not mentioned in the rules ask staff.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

-1 on rishimoon you tried shooting 212th tanks outside MB so it was close call for your AOS and possibly ARDM warning but you got let off with your show evidence to Nathan that you shot close to the tanks which still was discharge on base so clearly you didnt bother thinking about your actions or didnt read rules since later in HQ you got arrested for golden rule which i have video but cant send it here for  whatever reason, so for me atleast its clear that you came with VIP job to minge and not play seriously so just wait out your ban.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

1 minute ago, Hazard said:

-1 on rishimoon you tried shooting 212th tanks outside MB so it was close call for your AOS and possibly ARDM warning but you got let off with your show evidence to Nathan that you shot close to the tanks which still was discharge on base so clearly you didnt bother thinking about your actions or didnt read rules since later in HQ you got arrested for golden rule which i have video but cant send it here for  whatever reason, so for me atleast its clear that you came with VIP job to minge and not play seriously so just wait out your ban.

Again the golden rule issue was cleared up by an admin. (ive still got the recording) Ive literally only been put in jail once today. The shooting at tanks issue was just plain old false AOS which again was cleared up by an admin after I showed a video. (still got that video as well). To summarize the only wrong doing ive done is leave in frustration because I keep getting falsely accused of things and spending times in cuffs and jail only to be let out once I show the admin a video. Ive got undeniable evidence to support me on every case and I am happy to share it please stop acting like these things can be counted to towards my ban when ive been acquitted of them.

40 minutes ago, Clopter said:

The LTAP or LTARP would've got you banned anyway, the arrests and behavior that got you in this situation in the first place adds up to Constant NH2RP and you were not listening to staff to make the situation easier for all the parties involved which ended up just wasting their time. To be completely honest you got let off easy with this I'm surprised how it isn't a longer ban, take it to the chin and if you do really want to play on the server come back in a week ask someone for the server rules, read them and if there is something that is not mentioned in the rules ask staff.

Ive replied in a separate comment but ive only been arrested once legitimately the rest were declared false by admins after I showed them video evidence which I can show you.  If LTARP is still ban then that sucks because I just decided to start playing this server regularly and subsequently brought plat VIP so I would happily take a ban 'on the chin' if it wasn't a week and actually representative of what ive done wrong.

Going on as ST to minge and continously just wasting staff time calling it "RDA" when what you done was a valid thing for a arrest is not allowed and in my opinion jendo if he was not as nice could of made it quite abit longer. I would consider yourself more lucky.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

The ban is absolutely justified. Me and Rock did not grant you permission to leave mb, you then admittied that you already left. So I AOS'd you, which was justified. You then where about to get rightfully arrested, and then left. So I don't see why you would be unbanned. In addition to that, you got arrested 2 times before, for CL4 and for CL5. You obviously had no intention to play the game right, as you even argued in OOC about your arrest, thinking that you are right and disrespecting me and Archer after getting proven wrong. Then, threatening me with an admin sit because you apparently have an OBS recording but not doing so because you where obviously lying. You deserve to be banned and please don't come back.

Edited by Ravolta

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

19 minutes ago, Ravolta said:

The ban is absolutely justified. Me and Rock did not grant you permission to leave mb, you then admittied that you already left. So I AOS'd you, which was justified. You then where about to get rightfully arrested, and then left. So I don't see why you would be unbanned. In addition to that, you got arrested 2 times before, for CL4 and for CL5. You obviously had no intention to play the game right, as you even argued in OOC about your arrest, thinking that you are right and disrespecting me and Archer after getting proven wrong. Then, threatening me with an admin sit because you apparently have an OBS recording but not doing so because you where obviously lying. You deserve to be banned and please don't come back.

I literally have VIDEO evidence that proves everything in your statement is wrong. Of which for my two prior arrests ive shown to an admin and were promptly acquitted of. Please refrain from making false claims when I have undeniable evidence that confirms otherwise.

8 hours ago, Bansheey said:

Going on as ST to minge and continously just wasting staff time calling it "RDA" when what you done was a valid thing for a arrest is not allowed and in my opinion jendo if he was not as nice could of made it quite abit longer. I would consider yourself more lucky.

Please refrain from repeating other peoples comments. I was acquitted of all but one arrest as I provided VIDEO evidence of no wrong doing on my part.

17 hours ago, Smoketrail said:

I was given permission to enter the brig and had no idea the control room had a different set of rules.

BTW read the rules first before crying on the forums for a justified ban

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

Denied

Ban is valid. As people pointed out, on multiple occasions you had no intention to RP (NH2RP), I only see 2 arrests so I will disregard that part, wasted staff's time by invalid RDA claims and did not listen to the staff member at the time. I suggest going through the server rules and avoiding wasting any staff member's time. They are already busy as it is.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg