Hazard

Lower 212th CO+ TL50 to NCO+

What your suggestion is:
Reason for TL-50 to be lowered to NCO is NCO's only get a grenade that we dont use alot because it will most likely kill friendlies.
 Waiting till CO for a new gun and (1 explosive that we dont use alot) so it just takes too long so when new people join regiment  they will know that they only have to wait a week to get a new gun instead of waiting 2-3 weeks for CO. and RPG will be obviously good reward at SO as it is now.

Scriptfodder/workshop link:  N/A

Any additional information:

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

Although I understand the point you’re trying to make, doing that will kill the sense of achievement. You rank up to acquire new equipment.

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Big +1

The only new thing you get as NCO is a grenade, which most people dont even like using it. Lowering the Repeating Blaster "TL-50" would be pretty cool and add something to the NCO loadout instead of the situational usage of the Grenades in which might include Friendly Fire in the process. 

However, if this change is put into effect, i'd ask that the thermal detonators go up to CO, as 212th have literally claimed themselves it can lead to friendly fire, and having someone who is in the regiment for about 5 days with access to a grenade is pretty dumb.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1
Grenades are dookie, I would rather have a better blaster than some bouncy balls to throw at droids.
I would change so that dets are given at CO to ensure that the person using them has a better idea of when to use them. 

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF