Walter Alvarez

SCP-096 by Walter Alvarez

RP-Name: Walter Alvarez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503141868

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 14w 0d 5h

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 
image.thumb.png.97eaf99336d4c40da8ff841636fa384d.png
 Their 15 warns btw
Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes I have read the server rules a lot of times now. I am aware of all general, OOC and IC rules.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

Rule 1: SCP-096 is not allowed to MassRDM, he is only allowed to kill people who looked at his face. Also SCP-096 has to kill his target as soon as possible and not waste time by trying to get other people to look at his face "Face farming".

Rule 2: As SCP-096 you are not allowed to look out of your CC (Containment Chamber) with your third-person or pac3 camera.

Rule 3: SCP-096 has the so called bypasser swep wich allows him to open any door on the server. Now SCP-096 is only allowed to use this swep with the intention to kill his target. This means that SCP-096 is not allowed to use his swep on his CC doors or any other doors if he doesn`t have a target.

Rule 4: When playing SCP-096 and you don`t have a target you must face the CC walls. You are not allowed to look at the doors in order to force people to look at your face. If you do you will break the Fail breach rule wich is very poopy.

Rule 5: Because we are not rasist or anything SCP-096 must kill his target no matter what. Is it your friend no one asked kill him. Is it a Researcher get him outta here. Class d slap him to death idc. What I wanna say by this kill all who saw your face.

Rule 6: Once SCP-096 killed his target he has to sit down where he killed him. And is no longer allowed to move unless you still have a target or someone else saw your face.

Rule 7: No foundation personnel is allowed to look at your face on purpose and if they do you have to report it to Staff. Also your not allowed to chase after the retard.

Rule 8: Try to avoid accidently killing someone with your swep. If the person that you accidently killed calls a Staff sit be sure tohave evidence.

Rule 9: You are not allowed to kill other SCP buddys. Also if an immortal being looks at your face you can only case them for one minute.

Rule 10: You are allowed to kill people who bodyblock doors to your target. But only those not just anyone on the path. So if someone stands in a door that you need to pass through and screams "Stupid ugly white man" you may slap him to hell and from there to the moon untill there is nothing left from him. But if a guy makes way for you you may say "thanks bro" (IN OOC OFCORSE) and pas by him.

I MADE ALL 10 BECAUSE I CAN`T COUNT TO 2 AND I`M BORED!

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

I mean I`m a W-G SCPRP main so yes.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

Now your an E-11 because B-7 sucks. You walk around the site and then out of no where you hear on comms [COMMS][Foundation] Dr. Bald Man: OMG SCP-096 BREACHED HELP!. Now you think "oh no" so you start sprinting towards LCZ because that`s where his targets run 90% of the time for some reason. So now after spamming on foundation comms [COMMS][Foundation] Walter Alvarez: SCP-096 location?. You get the message [COMMS][Foundation] Dr. Bald Man: He is in LCZ next to SCP-500!. So you run there, and after you arrived you evacuate all non Containment units from the area. Once that is done.  You slowly approach SCP-096 from behind and start cuffing him with your containment cuffs. Once cuffed SCP-096 should have a bucket on his head if he doesn`t you fucked it up. Now after SCP-096 is cuffed you drag him back to his CC with some other containment units for guard and to look more badass (+25 SWAG gained). After you brought SCP-096 back into his CC you put onto the wall with him facing the wall. Then you release him while looking at his ugly feet.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:

Easy question I hunt down that class-d / d-class to kill him asap. After killing the class-d / d-class I sit down like the lazy person I am and wait until containment units come to me and recontain me or some poor soule to look at my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

I mean GG to whoever got this question wrong. So Yes it`s good RP because it`s what 096 does it`s his lore and since we play on a RP server I have to follow his so called lore as good as possible.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

I do what I do to other people who look at my face. I slap him to death. Why you ask? Because as stated like 30 seconds ago IT`S HIS LORE AND SINCE IT`S A RP SERVER I HAVE TO FOLLOW IT AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE

1 hour ago, allan carpet said:

Blatant shitpost, not even funny at that

Captona, says its in the past then does shit like this

? Uhm excuse me but what exactly disturbs you in this application. Please DM me on discord so we can talk it out.

AnotherGermanGuy #5764

Edited by Walter Alvarez

Accepted
Walter Alvarez
 Not any SCP-related warnings, however thin ice due to the few somewhat-relevant ones. Otherwise a good application and good community support+playtime.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.