Name:Magnus A Hansen

What country are you from?:Norway

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:160574990

In-Game name:Hermann Schrodinger

Age?:13

Play Time? Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1W 3D 5H 

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:Yes, but i do not know how to use it. (discord best)

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): It will be a great oppurtunity to have me on this staff team because 
i usually play early and late in the day so i will be able to have law and order on the server at those times,
but now that school is opening again in Norway, i might not be able to play that early that i want to.

It will also be a good experience for other staff members and players, because im a cheerfull guy that likes
to help people resolve their problems and cheer people up after set player/players has been dealt with.

I will learn greatly from this oppurtunity, and i think players (that know me) will like me being staff on the server
because they know im a nice and funny guy. ( i can get annoyed a bit easily though)

I like to meet new people and and i have greatly enjoyed my time on this server and i would really like to help
it become a better server in general, so im putting dedication into becoming a staff so i can help this server
become great again.

I am a hard working person, when i get started doing them sits and review evidence, i will do alot of them sits.

Anyone who choses to mentor me will get a nice experience training me up to be a big boy moderator.
I may be young, but I am ready to be a moderator on the server (im quite mature for my age aswell so yeah...)

I am immature sometimes, but not always.

Will you be active?:Yes, when im alone and/or bored i usually play on scprp

How long will you be able to play per day?: atleast 1 hr per day but i play alot when im first on.

Are you aware atleast 75% of your time on the server should be on duty time and failing to do so will result in a punishment: 
I am running out of jobs to play as so i will play as staff over 75% of the time.

Any past experience as staff?:No past experience as staff member, first time i apply. ( i will need a mentor)

Do you have any specific mental conditions/illnesses and if yes, what are they?:No, i don't have any mental conditions/illnesses (atleast i dont think i have)

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 20 warns, exceptions can be made.):
3 warns 0 bans
1 for RDM, 1 for RDA and 1 for failbuild. The RDM case was a misunderstanding while i was playing as a field agent attempting to capture anomalies,
and i asked a staff if i could kill people that had or were anomalies, and he said yes (i guess he didnt hear quite what i said), 
but then i killed a Saker Droid and a MC&D agent which showed up on my anomaly scanner then i got warned for RDM. 
RDA case was that i detained the hr and a sr for having pistols and at the time i hadnt seen the HR before,
so i didnt know that he was supposed to have a gun but i brought them to ez cells, then got a warn for detaining the HR. 
Failbuild case i built a cp outside 096 cc because  and all the staff were ok with it then i got warned for building a cp outside the 096's cc

I take full responsibility for my warns and i understand why i got them in the first place.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:
Yes, !bring !warn !kick !hp not sure if u guys
Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):
SCP-RP is about experiencing how it is to work at the SCP Foundation, Containing different anomalies and/or fighting GoI.
Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes, i understand the rules.
RDM: Random Deathmatch is shooting another player without his/hers permission.
NLR: New Life Rule is that you can't return to the same place for 5 minutes (on this server) and you forget everything in your past life.
Meta Gaming: Meta Gaming is that you can't read peoples names of the top of their heads and you must see their ID or Facescan log to know their name/job.
FearRP: Not following orders under gunpoint or breaking out of cuffs under gunpoint.

^^^^^^^^^^
Basic Rules on this server

Edited by Boovis

Nobody said that to me

1 hour ago, That1RussianDude said:

The app itself needs to be 1000 words. Or including the template with the app, 1150.