-Phoenix-

Scavenger Name/Colour

What your suggestion is: To change the Colour of a scavenger name and Tab menu

Scriptfodder/workshop link: N/A

Any additional information: I wish for scavenger names to match their regiment and for the role to change to the regiment they are disguised as. I think this should be changed because people either tend to act differently around scavengers or attempt to metagame. If you dont know they are a Scavenger then scavengers will be able to hide more efficiently among the clone ranks. (enable this to deactivate when cuffed.) this should only be enabled if they are disguised obviously.

EG: (GM PVT Will-Coloured purple and appears among the GM in tab menu-) sorry this is because i think i worded my things wrong 

Pro's:
Scavengers will be able to hide more effectively

People wont act differently around scavengers making fluent RP

People wont avoid other people due to their job.

Betters the Scavenger Role
Con's:

Probably hard to code

May cause confusion among Hierarchy

i cant really think of any other but thats what comments are for!

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

19 minutes ago, Blaster said:

Not a new suggestion and it has been looked into, but there is a priority list. 

Oh ok my bad didn't know 

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

When I go scavenger and get a disguise, I usually just remove mine and my other scav's nametags to avoid metagaming. This is a good short-term solution if needed.

It can be done by colouring the player with "transparent - alpha" or something like that I don't remember exactly.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

Think this creates a more annoying place for CG since they actually have to log u as a Scavenger and if it fully seems like that u are a real GM member or something else then some CG will probaly think that its a real member of the regiment which would just cause problems imo. 

But making the persons name in game and not in tab menu the right color isnt the worst since most CG can just tab out to see if u scav or not at that point

Edited by Evilgejf

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

'Not a new suggestion and it has been looked into, but there is a priority list.'

SMT doing their thing y/k.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Denied.

For the time being, ideas for changes to scav are being looked into but this could cause issues for arrests atm.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve