Azazel Keenan

Lucy's O5 app

Your in-Game Name: Lucy Hawley

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432557277

Your Age: 21

Your In-Game Playtime: 6 weeks 4 days 3 hours i think

Your Warns: 1 warn

Rate Your RP Skills: 8/10 i'm trying to focus more on improving my roleplay 

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: I would prefer  to have the designation O5-8, but in the case that i cannot i would take any other number.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes as i am Senior Staff for the server i must atleast know the rules.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):
From my original time when I was an O5 before I felt as i wasn't really ready for the position as I had originally thought. As I have taken some time to mature more in my irl situations and my in game personality. I feel as I can bring more to the Council in terms of professionalism and being able to make decisions for the better of the whole foundation. I believe I can handle myself better in more tough situations and be able to be more active and more involved in situations regarding the council and the foundation together.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: An O5 differs from ordinary site administration as they deal with more major issues such as SCP's, relations with Goi's and anything of the sort that affects them and the foundation on a much larger scale then that of one site. An O5 also would be given the responsibility of overseeing a site they are stationed on's operations. Instead of like how a director might do they would guide the personnel below them and offer solutions to problems they may face during that time.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is a group of 12 personnel with a 13th to be a tie-breaker in cases of voting. The O5 are the personnel who have the power to access anything in the foundation and control the entire foundation through voting sessions based on the nature of the situation. Some overseers are more seen in public then others as they like to keep a sort of hidden identity to protect themselves and  their position within the foundation. The information about them is mostly unknown besides being known as having some members show anomalous abilities and what they look like to some degree with most information being purposely falsified to hide their identity within the foundation. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am the E-11 Manager and also a A-1 Commander.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):  I would like to focus on a Medical standpoint of the foundation. If not then anything that is free for me to focus on.

It's good consideration to be able to recognize that you weren't ready back then for the position. I'm glad you've been able to take the time to work around the faults you once had to become a better person IRL and in-game as a roleplayer and member of the commuity.

I would have preferred a more detailed explanation on this section, though. The rest of the application seems fine, however. 

Regardless, good luck!