WhappyhamW

096 application

RP-Name: Rick Cold

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551868865

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):screenshot attached 1w 3d

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):_hRw27qP8dR96uAjkWtXrzPeDCGSj4Xb5XHJaD0kO9w9UwxOV8cALYWAuB7qHE3b-dplo2aBEW5bbY9_ievCyiM-ATk-qKlMUcvGFyNhUqx-iK_eteb5a25Krd66eQwQZH_SsodI

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:yes I have read the rules and have started to keep a keen eye on them to make sure I'm not breaking any of them as they often change.  

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: one important rule is if someone is entering my cc I can not look at the door and. Another is that I can't go on a mass murdering spree I must only kill those who look at me

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes I would be able to play the job often as I am on most days and I will always RP correctly  

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: if 096 has breached the containment procedure is to approach 096 whilst facing away until they feel 096. They then are to place a bag or in this case a bucket over 096 face to make it so it can't be seen then 096 is to be put in cuffs either containment or elastic to next to be taken back to its cc.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:I would chase this d-class down kill that d-class without killing anyone else (unless they looked at my face) then I would sit right where I am until a containment unit arrives to take me back to my cc.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):yes this is a good RP scenario as this gives them all the feeling of doom they know what is going to happen it puts fear into them makes them panic giving a good RP scenario as 096 chases them down one by one.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I would kill the individual who looked at my face because they still saw my face making them become 096-1 so my target to kill. Then after killing them I would continue with the GOI if nobody else saw my face. 

I am happy to respond to any question you may have.

On 2/15/2021 at 2:08 PM, Nio Deppilf said:

Positive +1

On 2/15/2021 at 11:53 AM, Foxie gamer said:

+1

On 2/15/2021 at 6:14 AM, Ross Fox said:

+1

On 2/14/2021 at 10:18 PM, oliver crisp said:

+1

Thanks for all of the +1 i really appreciate it : )