Scientist

Unban application

Server you got banned from: were wolf Scp

Your name in-game:Mike ox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551434101

Admins' name that banned you:No clue its been so long 

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?:Mass rdm

I had been playing the server for most the day and on its down time when maybe there was 15 people on(that's a guess) I decided to go with a scenario where I had snapped under the pressure of being a gaurd and having to deal with what I saw so I locked myslef into the control room of d block and threatened to kill anyone who came in so thats what I did when people started coming in I think I killed 7 in total but no one had asked me too stop I was just pulled and banned 

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:I really enjoyed the server and I spent alot of time on it I do see what was wrong with what I did and I do ask for forgiveness and another chance 

Anything else?:pretty please

•  
Edited by Scientist

4.2.1: You cannot go rogue as a Foundation job (it is considered FailRP) e.g. Nu-7 says he’s a CI and begins to shoot other Foundation personnel despite not being a CI member. -1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

23 minutes ago, Brandon Low said:

If you could correct your SteamID, I can look into it further for you.

So is it the 17 numbers or the one I have in now cause I thought I got unbanned but I just got rebanned

10 minutes ago, Scientist said:

So is it the 17 numbers or the one I have in now cause I thought I got unbanned but I just got rebanned

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:551434101. I suggest editing your post and changing the current one as it's invalid. I also rebanned you as you was not supposed to be unbanned. Await community feedback and then you'll eventually get a response from either Viktor, Norra or Xunt.

9 minutes ago, Brandon Low said:

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:551434101. I suggest editing your post and changing the current one as it's invalid. I also rebanned you as you was not supposed to be unbanned. Await community feedback and then you'll eventually get a response from either Viktor, Norra or Xunt.

I perfectly understand thank you very much

Tbh guy actually tried to do the impossible and try to RP but he didint read the rules and didint saw that this server doesnt let you go rogue, in my honest opinion i think his ban should be at least reduced , he is actually nice and doesnt show any tardyness so its a +1 from me if he shows that he actually should be unbanned

3 hours ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

Tbh guy actually tried to do the impossible and try to RP but he didint read the rules and didint saw that this server doesnt let you go rogue, in my honest opinion i think his ban should be at least reduced , he is actually nice and doesnt show any tardyness so its a +1 from me if he shows that he actually should be unbanned

Kinqu I remember your name from months ago and I thank you for saying that nice seeing you

17 minutes ago, Viktor Svetsken said:

Pending

Your appeal is under review. Awaiting result.

Accepted

User will be unbanned. However, you will be watched closely for the time.

Thank you so much

47 minutes ago, Viktor Svetsken said:

Pending

Your appeal is under review. Awaiting result.

Accepted

User will be unbanned. However, you will be watched closely for the time.

How long before im allowed back in?