covid-20

nice co owner bro

i join the server for like 15 mins and see this stuff

a warm welcome (or well, re welcome i guess) 

lorex (crimson) and norra (ludwig) (idk if anyone else was involved) (i also don't know if lorex is staff, i didn't check, nor do I care) 

apparently this is an entity called Polytrap or some shit? idfk

but it wasnt just me who was dying to this too, countless players had this stuff thrown at them, i believe the video captured a bit of it.

yeah good shit guys wooo!! 

also sorry about low quality vid, youtube tings 

For my defense, I was helping new players defend their printers in a unique way. While yes, later it became mingery between me and 2 other people (where you could’ve ignored it and you wouldn’t have been killed) to later me, Lorex, and Axios testing out ways to avoid the entity from killing you (shown at the end of the video).

By the way, I didn’t put down the “free money inside” text screen.

But at the end of the day, I was not going out of my way to ruin other peoples RP. For example, you, yourself, decided to join in by running into/shooting the mines. No one killed were people who didn’t want to be apart of it.

Also thank you for insulting our main manager at the end of your video (despite him doing literally nothing).

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

4 minutes ago, Norra said:

For my defense, I was helping new players defend their printers in a unique way.

"alright come here, come here" *blows up*   (30s in)

i thought the hierarchy job (if that's what you are on idk cant see its just what it looks like) wasn't an RP job? nor is spawning in mines from the entity list and blowing people up? You then condoning mingery and allowing someone to place a free money sign outside that lures people in a building to then be blown up without telling them to remove it? You tested mines in the middle of an RP area? (no i wasn't on the server because obvious reasons and i don't really care to be honest, im just bored) but the staff room exists????, coming from the Vice Manager i can see why the server is going to shit to be completely honest with you.

13 minutes ago, Norra said:

But at the end of the day, I was not going out of my way to ruin other peoples RP. For example, you, yourself, decided to join in by running into/shooting the mines. No one killed were people who didn’t want to be apart of it.

"hmm today i will play scp rp and blow several people up with mines i spawned in using my admin powers" 

yeah yeah forum ban me i get the drill 

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

10 minutes ago, Norra said:

(where you could’ve ignored it and you wouldn’t have been killed) 

Also thank you for insulting our main manager at the end of your video (despite him doing literally nothing).

you yourself were enticing people to get involved by saying "come here" which you can hear in the vid 

the fact you weren't "ruining rp" doesn't mean shit, the co owner of a server shouldn't be doing nor encouraging this sort of behaviour

"Also thank you for insulting our main manager at the end of your video (despite him doing literally nothing)."

exactly, he IS doing literally nothing, hence why i'm insulting him Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office