Ross Fox

Ross Fox Head of Manufacturing App

In Game Name: Ross Fox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198219248

Crafting Table experience level: 125(max)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on-site?: The job of the manufacturing department is to supply with ammo and equipment all the armed personal onsite. The manufacturing department also manages the armoury in EZ with many types of supplies. They ensure that every armed personal onsite has enough ammo, gas masks, ammo types and grenades. The head of manufacturing department also manages the members of the department and he makes sure that their capable and competent.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I think that I'll be fitting good as the Head of Manufacturing because I got to experience what people want crafted and how to manage other members of your department. I want to make sure all the department is competent in handling basic ammo and gas masks to the personal to ensure our safety and the safety of the scp's. I also got level 125 and I will be able to craft everything the personal needs. I also belive that I will be able to sell slams, breaching charges, healing grenades and microhid competent and be responsible for who I sell to and what I sell

Edited by Ross Fox