Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427293255

Your Age:17

Your In-Game Playtime: 1 week 4 days

Your Warns: 0 Warns.

Rate Your RP Skills: 9/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

05-11 “The Masked Genius”

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes I do, being a previous staff member proves that I have a good memory of the rules.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

There are multiple reasons for why I believe I would be a good member of the O5 Council. The first reason is my experience throughout all my time being a roleplayer, I have been a roleplayer for coming upto 2 years now. Being within low ranks and high ranks, I know how to act and keep an experience best of what it can be.

The second reason I believe I would be a good O5 council member is that, In my opinion and the opinions of others. I am an extremely good leader, this being the aspect of leader MCnD or leading the site temporarily as a Site director. This can link into multiple communities of reaching Colonel in W-G SWRP, NCO in 1.SS on the NRP server and multiple high ranks throughout other communities. I’m a naturally born leader with the determination to lead to the best of any scenario, to put this in a real life perspective. At the moment I am planning on applying for the Royal Navy as an officer, having military workshop and work experience prepared me to apply for an Officer role which has leads in it.

The last reason for why I believe I would be a good O5 council member is that, I am extremely well prepared to have certain issues come up compared to what others face, this could be facing orders under pressure from threats unheard of, to what to make as a decision to further push the chance of getting the successful ending to which we win.

Hopefully this shows all the reasons why in my opinion I would be the perfect candidate to be a part of the O5 council.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:

O5 Council mainly observes what actually happens. They ensure quality throughout the whole operation. They could also be known as the “Overseers”, which means they look for any bad issues and they bring it back to the council to either fix or remove it.

With this I wish my O5 character to be more on the operations side to ensure all MTF Units know how to be good situational wise.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council are basically the “Leaders” of the Foundation, they oversee all things going and ensure all operations are running smoothly. They use the site administration(Site director) to ensure the quality of the work ethic should be at when they are there. They are Clearance Level 5 personal so they can make some of the biggest changes to the foundation and decide the fate of the site or company as a whole.

The O5 council are known to be there, but they aren’t known as people. They could be anyone in disguise, but no details about the council have been found.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

I am a Site Director under the name of “Micheal Tackinlose” but I am also a job manager of “Marshall Carter and Dark LTD”. 

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

If I got accepted I wish to focus upon the militarisation side of the foundation, so I would prefer working in the Mobile Task Force department.

More Information:

I will be getting alot more active with me finding it more enjoyable and alot more time is came to me with schools coming back slower than expected.

Edited by Bansheey
Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

DENIED

The Council at this very present time do not believe that you are willing/fit to join the council atm, please try later on

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager