Serrt

Staff Application - Serrt

Name: IG: Cameron Stoker  Steam: Serrt

What country are you from?: England

How well do you speak and understand English?: I am completely fluent in English.

SteamID:  [U:1:257924399]

In-Game name(s): Cameron Stoker

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 1 week, 1 day and about 16 hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: No.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: It's on my PC but I have never used it. Would appreciate small help in knowing what you guys want when using it.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): So, as a lot of people know, the server is in a spot right now. I don't mind this. I am here because I enjoy SCP and GMod. Combine them together with the ability to RP and I loved the server. I would say I have been able to get on friendly terms with a lot of members of the community, simply because I approach it with a positive attitude and don't get toxic. I know for a fact that I have the ability to actively contribute to Staff and provide my own suggestions or forward the suggestions of those in the community to Hierarchy if necessary, as I do wish to ensure we start reviving the player count massively, as I know it is possible. Staff detracts from my ability to RP but at the same time I wish to do what I can to help the server, and having the ability to get on rule breaks and cooperate more with the community as a whole is something I view as highly beneficial and would at least like to try. I understand that some people may still have difficulty in recognising me as I really have only been able to play quite some time into V6, but I have made sure to use the time I have spent so far wisely and learnt how to fit in and perform well from others. Their ability to help me and willingness shows there is really good stuff to be had from the community and I would like to elevate what I can do through Staff. I believe as a person I have the maturity and calm required to handle sits, though I understand at first I will be slow and would require help in being as efficient as Hierarchy would like me to be. Overall, I believe whilst I will require a helping hand in the right direction to be an efficient staff member like the rest of the current team, I have the foundational skills and traits necessary to become a good staff member quickly and that picking me will eventually return well and help contribute more to maintaining the high standard the server deserves.

How long will you be able to play per day?: At a maximum I would usually play the server for about 3 hours a day. On average, probably over an hour and a half. I have 7 hours of college per week but these are scattered sparsely through Monday-Thursday, so I severely doubt that it would cause an issue on my activity. I could easily increase this towards two hours if needs be to ensure I handle issues in the server as much as possible.

Any past experience as staff?: On other games yes, but none on Werwolf or any GMod server.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have no warns at all.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: No. I will research and practice these as is necessary so that it doesn't impact me.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a server for those who share the common interest of the SCP Universe to come together and enjoy themselves. Forgetting the spot/state the server is remarked to be in right now, it exists because it is something that can garner high interest and provides entertainment to people who share said interest. The rotation of GOIs in the server helps provide a fresh RP experience to the players when possible as they can experience and act out how they would behave as the Foundation to their multitude of counterparts, or vice versa. Giving people the ability to enjoy themselves on a game as cheap and accessible as GMod helps further that ability to bring people together. It is essential that SCP-RP maintains a high standard, as it is extremely easy to allow a skew/imbalance to appear in this universe in particular due to balance changes and server interaction. SCP-RP is also generally just a place for people to come together. I find it, personally, easy to have a small laugh or joke with people on the server when something stupid happens or someone makes a small mistake in RP. Because it is a server that helps unite people with a common interest, it makes interacting with those people and having an overall better experience better. Overall, SCP-RP is about uniting these people who have the common interest and ensuring that their experience in doing so is positive, fun and provides them with satisfaction but also ensuring they do so with a high standard of staff behind them to support this activity and enhance it, and I think with my own skills and traits that I will meet this standard running.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Before I had interest in becoming Staff I have been familiarising myself more and more with them. I do not have a fluent memory of the rules as of right now and I will admit it, but I will be able to keep a document open when being Staff on Duty when possible to handle it. This may slightly impact the speeds in which I process sits, but I know that I have good common sense abilities that can be attested which will also help me in doing so.

Edited by Serrt

+1

This was an easy yes. Good guy, knows his stuff and is mature. Would be a good staff member.

Edited by MasterFusions

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

7 hours ago, Nathan Beck said:

Dont think you can handle the arguments or stress involved

I'm afraid I can only answer that with a we'll see. I'm confident I can, but I'd have to prove that first to show you.