snutand

Mick Johnsons SD Application V2

In-Game Name: Mick Johnson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554857870

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:5d 2h https://imgur.com/a/6GOO20F

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:
I’ve been in a few other serious rp servers like mrp and policeRP.
In police rp; I became a marshall and to obtain that role you need to make quick decisions. 
In mrp i became a commander of my branch; I recieved leadership to  around 50 people -with help of other ranking officers of course-
I had to represent my branch and show off leadership to be granted such roles.
On both servers they expected you be and act responible and could be counted on.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:
I think i would serve a good site director because of my past in roleplaying in serious servers as a high ranking player, and i can make though decisions fast.
Of course, not all correct but i think i got what skills are required to be a good leader and do my tasks with respect. I can be nice and chill and if someone gives me a suggestion on how to improve myself and get even better at my job,
 I will accept it and use it to improve my skills to become an even greater person (and in turn also a greater leader).

What role does the Site Director have on the site?
A Site-director is responsible for (all) decisions at one particular site of The Foundation, 

Like what new staff members are employed, the placement of objects in the site, janitorial schedules, what security measures are put in place, and when pizza day is.

When a containment breach of a certain magnitude occurs, or involves certain types of anomalies, and the site is unable to be secured, the Site-director (and the security chief) is responsible for notifying the O-5 council, which in turn might authorize detonation of the on-site warhead.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5-Council is responsible for all worldwide (strategical) decisions for the Foundation worldwide, 

Some objects have certain hazardous properties that make them exceptionally dangerous to life and property or the secrecy of the foundation, to such an extent that in some cases intervention is required to secure and contain life, property and the secrecy of the foundation;

Some examples of properties motioned to before;
- Difficult to contain, or otherwise uncontainable
- Sentience 
- Violence
- Memetic-,cognito- or inforazardous
- Biohazardous

You don't seem to grasp what a SD actually does. 

Haven't seen you on, and would like to see you as a SA before SD (you need practice in leadership albeit your experience in other servers).

Your application is really confusing, and doesn't indicate understanding of the role. 

Just play more, especially as administration, and it'd be a +1 

-1 you app is all over the place man 

17 hours ago, snutand said:

Like what new staff members are employed, the placement of objects in the site, janitorial schedules, what security measures are put in place, and when pizza day is.

Well theorically yes these thing are correct , but in game the SD doesn't do almost any of these things 

17 hours ago, snutand said:

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5-Council is responsible for all worldwide (strategical) decisions for the Foundation worldwide, 

Some objects have certain hazardous properties that make them exceptionally dangerous to life and property or the secrecy of the foundation, to such an extent that in some cases intervention is required to secure and contain life, property and the secrecy of the foundation;

Some examples of properties motioned to before;
- Difficult to contain, or otherwise uncontainable
- Sentience 
- Violence
- Memetic-,cognito- or inforazardous
- Biohazardous

I don't understand how you answered this question , you spent one line barely mentioning the O5 council and the rest of the answer is just defining the different classes you can categorize SCP's by.

this whole app seems a bit hastily written

never seen you play as Site admin

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Negative -1

No proof of leadership on different servers, yes this gives you a sense of how to lead but you have had no past leadership in any roles on the server, which leads me to question how you will be able to control the whole site when you haven't even had command of one operation.

Like others have said, this application is kind of hard to read and understand what you are saying, and doesnt go into as much detail as needed for an SD.

Never seen you on or playing administration so can't say you know what you actually have to do. Play some SA before going straight for SD.

Your application for site director has been DENIED

I can't even point out one specific thing that is wrong with it because it's just bad all together. Look at other apps and get leadership experience on THIS server. Negative community feedback.

You may reapply in a week.

O5-5 "The Survivor"