Kyle Webb | MC&D Salesman Application

mcnd.png.11368de5ad130203d5b3ad03fc3c7586.png

• Common Roleplay Name: Kyle Webb
  • Steam Name: kenopsia
  • Discord Name: kenopsia#0010
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146530822
  • Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): 

9 warnings.
J9GSZ3q2vNVpiD3HaFDmFeOHxjbHN3HYqGg1-Uv_0m1GzwnZV2rye65HzpEX08Rr6iiBVWWb7nTIuaL8D359-oLwx_SZNfMaylx3T_an1JHZHQOdiKr9kYsM9kb6Veh-st9K97v7

• Your Current Playtime:

2 weeks and 4 hours at the time of writing

image.png.52663b85e5276b8dcc1fea7debf82ba4.png

• Why do you want to join MC&D?: I would like to play MC&D as it is the only GOI that is not based too much on CombatRP but more on passive RP with emphasis on relations with other factions like SCP Foundation, PD and CI. I also want to join MC&D because I’ve always liked TCS before it was removed and always wanted to join but never got the chance, and in my opinion MC&D as a GOI is as good as the old TCS if not better. I also really enjoy playing as MC&D Agent in general, it is always fun following salesman’s orders, hanging out in club playing music and doing business with others.
  • How often do you play Bouncer/Agent: I try to get on Agent at least once a day and play for a couple hours. (My activity has basically been 0 for the past 2 weeks as I was at school but other than that I try to get on once a day, some salesmen can vouch for this as well)
  • Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, I have read the rules and the code of conduct and I understand all of them perfectly.

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO