Steam Name: Smiles

Discord Name: Smiles#4128

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188748316 

Your Current Warns (15 warn limit, take a screenshot): 

spacer.png

Your Current Playtime: 

spacer.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I like GOI's were I can make money buy selling things such as weapons or other. I used to be an AR salesman and I found that very fun. I believe MC&D salesman is very similar to the AR one so I think I will enjoy it. I also want to be the Salesman when no other one is on because many people like CI rely on the Salesman's weapons, This will improve MC&D's relations with other GOI's and expand the Company's Influence. I also believe that I can keep good relation with other GOI's but, I will not stand any hostile action the MC&D. Overall I find MC&D very appealing to me. I also have past experience as a Salesman so I wont be completely new to the job concept.

How often do you play Bouncer/Agent:

I have played MC&D Agent for the past to days and took part in an event as a Agent today.  But other than that I don't play Agent/Bouncer that often. 

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have read the Job rules and the Code of Conduct before writing this Application

#Fuckbryan

+1

really good agent/bouncer

nice guy

was my chef

but please dont make it black on black

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs