Ross Fox

Ban request Alec Suvalin

Your name in-game: Ross Fox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198219248

Person's you report name: Alec Suvalin

Person's you report SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:541900479

Why do you want him banned?: MassRDM,Bit of stun stick abuse

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

If audio is really needed i will post the audio proof also and sorry for the cuts but my recording program stopes the recording when i tab out of the game

Haven't posted it because at the time i had online school and some of the teachers start talking while i was recording the RDMer

The first part may not be clear that he's an RDMer but in the final you can see him spawn kill me

Edited by Ross Fox

Yeah he did RDM , however he did not bodyblock as he had a weapon out , but he did Stun Stick abuse a few times there.

In all i think this warrants a warn and not an all out ban (depending of if this is a first time offence or not) seeing as it's 4 people on the server and no one else other that the dclass and security got involved 

Edited by Fayne™
5 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

Yeah he did RDM , however he did not bodyblock as he had a weapon out , but he did Stun Stick abuse a few times there.

In all i think this warrants a warn and not an all out ban (depending of if this is a first time offence or not) seeing as it's 4 people on the server and no one else other that the dclass and security got involved 

if he could get 2 warns,1 for massrdm if u can call it like that and the second for stun stick abuse i'll be happy

Edited by Ross Fox
9 hours ago, Randy Walters said:

+1 for a warn

Valid evidence, but kinda petty ngl

welp i had online school then,that's why i had no audio and some scenes are cutting 1 to another bc i'm using the windows game bar to record and if i tab out of the game,the recording stops

Edited by Ross Fox
7 minutes ago, Johnwickisblak said:

While the evidence is valid, it's literally a level 17 killing you with 4 other people on, you didn't loose anything and it didn't ruin your valuable D-Class RP. 

Just make staff give him a verbal warning next time they see him in-game or smth. 

you kinda lose money when you die,and that guy can RDM other people and fuck their rp and stuff

also i don't want him banned,i only want him warned

10 minutes ago, Ross Fox said:

you kinda lose money when you die

Fair point, with the amount of money you have, you're only 101,999 death away for being completely bankrupt! 

11 minutes ago, Ross Fox said:

that guy can RDM other people and fuck their rp and stuff

also i don't want him banned,i only want him warned

So you're worried he'll go around killing people and ruining RP, but you don't want him banned. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

1 minute ago, Johnwickisblak said:

but you don't want him banned

tbh i just want him warned as he didin't kill anyone else exept me and he didin't really massrdm

If the admin who will review this report will think that the guy deserves a ban,he can go ahead and ban him

Edited by Ross Fox

yes he did break rules but theres legit barely anyone online

plus why do you care so much its a guard thats what they do

Edited by Alan J Miller

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

5 minutes ago, Alan J Miller said:

yes he did break rules but theres legit barely anyone online

plus why do you care so much its a guard thats what they do

well i agree but don't really want him doing this when are actual people on