Brad Geiser

Brad Geiser - HoMD Application

In Game Name: Brad Geiser

SteamID: [ STEAM_0:1:123341612 ] 

Crafting Table experience level: Max 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Head Of Manufacturing Department is mainly tasked with supplying on-site Mobile Task Forces with advanced equipment used to combat internal or external threats towards The Foundation.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I'd say I have a very good grasp upon the rules and responsibilities that come with the power of creating the kind of equipment that the HoMD provides (For example checking ID for explosive materials like SLAMS and Breach Charges, or restricting the MicroHID to E-11 Commander only). In total, I have over a week worth of playtime on the server and also only 3 warnings on my account, all of them inactive. 

55591732_2003867679909188_6663594102786883584_n.jpg.fac575e5db1945117ac43501dc9245c4.jpg

19 hours ago, Butter said:

In Game Name: Brad Geiser

SteamID: [ STEAM_0:1:123341612 ] 

Crafting Table experience level: Max 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Head Of Manufacturing Department is mainly tasked with supplying on-site Mobile Task Forces with advanced equipment used to combat internal or external threats towards The Foundation.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I'd say I have a very good grasp upon the rules and responsibilities that come with the power of creating the kind of equipment that the HoMD provides (For example checking ID for explosive materials like SLAMS and Breach Charges, or restricting the MicroHID to E-11 Commander only). In total, I have over a week worth of playtime on the server and also only 3 warnings on my account, all of them inactive. 

So did you really apply after i told you that it's easy to get the wl XD

+1 hell yea