Steam Name:

Cameroney

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:0:80027472

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Scotland | GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I’m Scottish so I try my best. (Yes and yes).

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

5w 1d

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

501st ARC Colonel

Jedi Guardian

Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I own a microphone and I speak to communicate.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined on the 7th October 2020, haven’t taken any LOA’s or ROA’s or breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

Use Teamspeak3 and Discord every day to communicate and log/general talk. The forums I use less often (but still use), usually for reading applications and keeping up to date with rules and donation items etc.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

No warns/bans/kicks.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2398956951

State the role of staff on the server:

To enforce the rules, help other people and keep a safe and fun environment for the community.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes and yes.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

Yes and yes.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Server Admin on a medium sized DarkRP server a few years ago.
Senior Mod on an SWRP Server a year or two ago.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would go to the Player making the claim and spectate the situation, if he was in the process of randomly killing clones then I would stop him and bring him to a Staff Sit.

I would then proceed to check logs to see how many he has killed and then begin to hand out appropriate warns/bans. For RDM on 3+ people it would be classed as MRDM and would get a ban for 5 days and 1 day extra per additional RDM. If they were caught before managing to RDM I would either warn for AMRDM if it was 3+ people or ARDM if below and hand out the appropriate ban length/warns.  If player being accused was not doing anything wrong by the time I teleported(after checking logs to make sure no rules broken), I would spectate them for a while until I was sure they were not breaking any rules.

If no rules were broken then the person making the claim has lied to staff, if obvious intent to get the other player in trouble, then the one who made the claim would be warned for lying to staff.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to Cadet, make sure they know that a trainer will be with them ASAP, but remind the Cadet to use the “/advert I need a trainer.” to get an IC clone to come and train them. As staff is not on IC role. I would most likely make sure they are ready for the trainer (name changed and explain the trainer advert process).

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If the CT continues to shoot someone in front of them while trying to safety their weapon I would bring them out of their line, explain how to safety properly (SHIFT+E+R) and then explain that they would be best to use keys in the future for briefing/debrief as there is no chance of accidental friendly fire. No warns necessary.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I would do nothing. Troopers are IC jobs whereas staff are OOC. The staff job is separate to my clone side. If I were on clone side however, I wouldn't give the trooper into trouble, instead I would just teach/remind them that they are to salute to 2nd LT and above.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

FailRP is one of the vaguer rules, so I would judge my actions on the specific instance that happened. If it was something minor and easily fixed, then I would simply speak to them and explain how it is still FailRP and tell them not to do it again. If the specific instance was clear FailRP then I would tell them that trying to loophole the rules is also not allowed even if it is not specifically stated on the server rules it still applies and give them an appropriate warn.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Unfortunately, it is not up to the player whether they agree with the punishment as they are in line with the rules. So, if they have broken the rule they are being punished for they must accept the consequences and I would direct them to the forums where they can make a claim/request if they do not believe that it is fair.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel like I would be a good addition to the staff team. I bring experience as staff from other servers, one being another SWRP, so I have experienced the unusual and common jobs that come with staff. I have also used ULX in the past so commands and formalities will be quickly picked up again. I also have good reasoning and understanding for people who when it comes to punishments and situations, I can de-escalate situations and have an un-biased approach to all situations.

As a person I am friendly and reasonable, I don’t get into conflict or unnecessary arguments. I stray from drama and like to be open and welcoming to all users. I’m also approachable and enjoy being part of the community getting to know others which helps if people need to speak to a staff member about trusted topics, complaints etc. I’ve also never been a minge or disrespectful to other people, with 0 warns.

I’m active and engaged on the server, with a decent play time for the duration I’ve been on this server. I’ve been playing GMOD since around 2014 so I’ve been on multiple other servers and seen how they run as well. I’ve shown a great interest and enjoyment on the server by getting a 501st SO spot as well as achieving ARC.

Naturally I enjoy helping others, for example, when questions are put in OOC I often reply. Even for little things like content issues or console commands for bind saves etc. I’m 20 years old so I’d say I’m slightly older than the average on the server and have a mature outlook on situations.

I know how to handle the most common situations that would come with the lower staff ranks, minges, de-spawning vehicles, setting up trainings, helping new players with binds/content. As well as a desire to go above and beyond the minimums when it comes to claims and weekly meetings etc.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1 Ron is a hardworking diligent member of both ARC and 501st, although in times he can get a bit in over his head I think he has what it takes to staff on the server.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1 Mad Lad 
Friendly
Competent
CS Sweat

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

+1 
Lad

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1
Very mature, active and dedicated to the server. Has done very well as ARC and is active on both the server and TeamSpeak and is overall a very nice person. Has provided detailed answers to the questions and has more than passed the word requirement for the questions which have one. Very good choice for staff IMO

+1 
Lad

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1 
Ron has a good attitude towards everything he does on the server, cant fault the lad would be a great fit for staff.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1 Amazing Member of ARC and 501st had many chats with him and he has shone his maturity and that he is a dedicated to his roles on the server with great activity and a amazing positive Aura i don't see why you wouldn't fit into the staff team. 

---Current Rank---

[RC Vice Commander F62]

[SWRP Super Admin]

----Past Ranks---

[Battalion 1st Lieutenant]

[DS Squad Leader F62]

[501st Vice Commander x2]

[Jedi Watcher]

[GC ARC Colonel]

[Event Planner]

Republic Commandos Delta Squad at Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Nexus -  Mods and community

+1

Out of all applicants, you are in the top few for me who should definitely get staff. Very hard working and an extremely competent ARC. Would be a great fit for staff in my opinion.

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

Nice Answer to the Questions, Nice IC Rank showing that hard work and dedication to the community. 

Good Luck with the Application!

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests,