Nesta

Nesta | Staff Application

+1

Reasoning:

- You're very active, your playtime and rank reflects that.
- From the limited conversations I've had with you, you seem to know what you're doing and you're not stupid.
- You're well know within the community... Well you know why.
- Well written and detailed application. - Holy crap 760 words!

Schumacher makes a great point, I can only imagine had much **** you have to put up with on a day-to-day basis just because you have a mic. You will have to be ready for a lot of harasment from the younger members of the playerbase, and probably a lot of creepy older members.

Needless to say it's a hard topic to approach, I hope that if you are given the chance at staff that you are ready for a lot more attention then you already receive.

The best of Luck to you.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

+1 

i think that she is a good member of the SWRP Community and these incel comments will not be tolerated! Auster Schumacher i would expect better than discrimination from you!

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1

Nesta is a sound person and a good member of the community from when she joined to where she is now, the main issue is the past history with females with high rank but its never been a big issue for you really because you know how to act etc.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 FRIENDLY, GOOD APP, KNOWS HER STUFF, CAN HANDLE ALL THE CRAP THROWN AT HER, Has shown dedication to her regiment and will show that same dedication to being staff, also is a high rank

I am a true simp sorry guys

Edited by Rex [W-G]

REX.gif

I had short interatctions with nesta but those interactions had one thing respect to each other and so I will trust the fact that she will be respectfull to the community and also to the Playerbase but due to some unfortunate situations that happened at the other servers of werwolf gaming  and me having seen both parties I will tell the fact that you will get harrased by some eDgY 14 year old and I hope you will have the patience to deal with them since I cannot deal with a retarded cadet for 5 minutes or a CT that is on streoids and immediatly starts moving when I put him in cuffs so I will give a +1 on this application

Accepted

Welcome to the Staff Team, if you're available on TS now come to my channel.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve