Nesta

Nesta | Staff Application

In-game name(s): 74th DMO Nesta & Jedi Aegis Creed

Steam Name:  Klassens Hönsmamma - 2020 [It changes a lot but my most used one is “Mo | Wall-E |Hal |CPT B. McCrea”]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92799070

Age when applying: I´m currently 16 years old

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: I currently reside in Sweden and my time zone is Central European Time [GMT+1].

Can you speak and type English fluently: I would say yes.

Current total game-time on the server: 7 weeks and 6 days and 17 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 74th DMO & Jedi Aegis and my OOC donation rank is  Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a working mic and I tend to talk in game when I communicate with other people.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I first joined the server around 2 years ago and got trained but I never continued playing but then I started playing 06/06/2020 (eight months ago) and I've taken a few LOAs and ROAs but I haven't taken a break longer than a week. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use the Teamspeak 3 server almost every day and the Discord as well. I tend to use the forums when the battalion applications or event planners application opens up. 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns: I don't have any sort of OOC punishments but I do have a warning for FailRP which you can see with this link: https://imgur.com/a/AJpAOyC . It was 8 months ago and I have learnt from my mistake. 

State the role of staff on the server: The staff role on the server in my point of view is to uphold all of the rules and make sure they´re being followed accordingly to make the server a more enjoyable environment to keep people playing for a longer time. If they aren't being followed it is also the staff´s job to punish them accordingly and fairly. It's also their job to help anyone with any OOC issue so for example if you're stuck in a wall, someone has started shooting other clones in bunks and are spawn killing them or whitelisting people into different regiments as well as the Clone trooper job. It's also to teach them more about the server if they´re fairly new so for example how to access the server rules or any other document that they are allowed to have access to. Staff can also be there to help with training so for example giving SIM weapons or set HP etc. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? I have read it a lot of times to make sure I won't break them accidentally, 

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?: I´ve read this as well for the same reasons. 

List of all previous server staff experience: Unfortunately I don't have any.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:  I completely understand and I completely agree. If this were to happen to me, I would accept it and learn from it. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would firstly claim the case and TP to them in noclip and cloak to see if they are in an IC situation. If they were I would move them over to the side if they aren't crucial for the situation and if that were to happen I would check logs and see if it actually happened without asking Player 1. Then I would give him the appropriate punishment if it was needed which I will state later in this paragraph. If nothing was going on and I could talk to him I would ask him who it was and what happened to get more of an overview of the situation. I would then check logs and see if they had actually done it and if so how many clones they had killed. If he didnt kill anyone I would explain the situation to Player 1 and ask him more about what he saw. But if I see in logs that the person did in fact kill randomly kills other clones I would TP Player 2 (The person doing the killing) and explain the situation to him. I would ask him why he did it and explain furthermore on the rules if there was something he didn't understand and what punishment he was going to be given. If he wanted to, I would send the link of rules to him and then give him the punishment depending on the severity of the situation. It´s stated in the question that it's clones so he must have killed two clones or more. If he had just killed two people I would kick him for RDM x2 but if he had killed more than two then I would ban him for 5 days and then any extra days if he had killed more people. I would also punish him if he was being offensive to me. I would also give him the DTS punishment or if he for example disconnected when I was explaining it to him. I would then also add days due to LTAP. I would check logs and see if he disconnected or if his internet turned off for example. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would firstly ask a battalion through PMs to ask a NCO+ to go to the cadet area or assign someone from any regiment. If they were for any reason not answering or sending anyone I would TP to the cadet and ask people in OOC chat if anyone wants to train a cadet. If no one responds, I would pick someone that is NCO+ and tp them to the cadet and ask them to train them. If that person isn't able to train the cadet I would continue picking people until someone can train the cadet. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I wouldn't do anything in the situation but I would tell him after the DB that he needs to be extra careful when putting their weapon on safety and I would also ask if they knew how to and if they didnt I would teach them. I would also suggest them to have their keys out instead. I wouldn't do anything due to most likely being a mistake if they don't continue shooting which the question says they don't so, I would just let it pass unless they make it clear that it was by intent. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: 

If I was in my normal clone rank helping people with claims, then I wouldn´t react to it due to me just being there to help or deal with OOC issues. If I was just walking around as my clone rank, I would remind them in a kind way that they salute to 2nd LT and over. But to be completely honest I wouldn't ask them if I just walked past but instead in different trainings because I feel like the people who ask people to salute them just because it makes it less fun for the other player. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would link them to the server rules in the forums and tell them to read the paragraph in the bottom that states “Please remember that any attempts to find a loophole in any of these rules will result in harsher punishments! Please also be aware that just because a rule isn't written in this thread but would be considered detrimental to the role play experience of players, doesn't mean you can do it, USE INITIATIVE!” and explain to them about the situation and how it could have ruined the other players immersion. I would try to explain it so he would understand why and what he did wrong so he won't get warned for FailRP again for the same issue. If he kept arguing about the fact that it doesn't state in the FailRP rules then I would ask another more experienced staff member if I should make his punishment worse and if so, how.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would try my best to explain it to the best of my ability and explain further why I need to punish them. If they then act disrespectfully towards me, I would tell them about the rules when it comes to DTS and if he continues after this I would add this to the punishment or punishments he's receiving. I would also link them to the server rules for example so they can see which and why they're getting punished in another light I suppose. If they kept arguing and feel like the punishment isn't right then I would link them to the forums and tell them to then do a unban, unwarn request or even admin abuse part of the forum if they felt it necessary. I would also then give them the punishment that was deserved. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I think I stand out amongst other candidates due to my ability to quickly adapt and learn in different circumstances. During my eight months on the server which is admittedly a lot less than the majority of the other candidates; I've learnt how to use everything I have learned in a favorable way. For example I've learnt how to deal with both more ETs from different regiments and four numbers CTs by talking and listening to them. I know how to listen in an effective way. I do understand that the staff usually deal with a lot of more obvious situations as mic spam for example or RDM. They have come to me both for help on how to do certain things but with the CTs it's mostly to help them with smaller issues or questions they might have.

I´m also always willing to learn from my mistakes. I always listen to critique and change my actions and or behavior if needed. I will also always do my best in everything I can, it can be the server, school or anything of the sort but I always put in 110% in everything I do and I´m always prepared to put in the work to improve. This kind of introduces us to the next point. I´ve also only ever been in 74th as a regiment which hopefully shows the kind of dedication I have for 74th and that I would have in staff.

I also think that I have a positive, mature and friendly personality. As far as I'm aware I don't have any “enemies” on the server. Therefore I believe people would feel comfortable enough to ask me about help and different kinds of questions. I know how to listen and deal with people especially since we have so many people come into the medbay. I also think my rank as hierarchy and during my short time as hierarchy, I´ve been forced to punish people due to their behavior and deal with arguments within the regiment. I can look from an outside perspective and try to overlook who they are and their rank to see what's really happening without judging them. Through this I've learnt how to listen to both sides of the story and from that, reach a decision about what to do. Furthermore proof is also always needed when it's possible to come by. Another thing that helps with this is that I believe I'm quite mature and I can handle insults and ignore them if I need to. I understand that a lot of people can get angry if they get warned or told “no”. I know that even though people may throw verbal attacks at me, criticise me (If there´something to learn from it, you always should) or anything else, it's just a game and it doesn't affect me. There's also practically nothing that someone could say to me that would affect me in a negative manner, I´m just not easily affected by it even if it's death threats, insults etc.

I think one of my stronger assets under all of my time on the server, I´ve learnt how to react quickly and make decisions under time pressure and I've had to act quickly. If I felt like I didn't know the answer, I would tell them to wait for a bit and I´ll tell them in a short time period and I would instead ask someone. But after some time, it just became easier to make quick decisions and react to them as well because I've been forced to do so to make sure nothing gets out of control. I´ve had to deal with CTs screaming at me because they´ve wanted to join the regiment but instead I´ve had to tell them that they have to wait for a while. I did this in a calm manner as well as stating the reasons. In the end they understood why it happened and they decided to stop. This means they´ll have an easier time understanding why it's happening so they can actually try to improve. As I stated before I can also stay calm in stressful situations, I´ve had to deal with lots of things at once and I now know how much I can deal with at the same time but also how to defuse such a situation if I feel like it's too much. I know how to prioritise and what to do first and I hope to learn more about how to prioritise if I get the opportunity to become a staff member.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and best of luck to the other applicants :))

Edited on the 23/02/2021 [15:16] as I fixed a few grammatical errors and my donation rank with permission from hierarchy.

Edited by Nesta

Current Ranks

🐸

+1

Very nice person

High rank

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1
Deserving of Staff
High Rank
Absolute Unit
Hey Nesta

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1 brilliant application, absolute gem of a DMO and I would absolutely LOVE to have someone like nesta in the staff team!

in all seriousness, nesta has shown that time spent on the server isn't everything and has quickly adapted to the needs of 74th at the current moment, not carrying the regiment per say but showing that anything that needs to be done, will and can be done. (HI NESTA)

Edited by Jendo

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1
Great person, high rank and has also showed dedication to 74th

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

Neutral

From my IC experiences Nesta has the qualities of being a decent staff member, and has put the time and effort into the server to prove this. However, from other situations within the community involving females, what I and CAT have experienced, people might be concerned. 

(Please don't Hate me)

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Neutral 

She is quite active and no real complaints about that.

I think the same as Schumacher and also don't think she is the kind of person who would be fit for staff. And i won't bother going into details since i can't be asked to do that. I also believe that she would not be able to punish the people who are close to her as 74th member or someone she is friends with which would cause problems. (Had thoughts about resigning not long ago but don't know if changed her mind)

Edited by Evilgejf

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

I mean, you already know my answer. 
Dedication to 74th. 
Very mature and very friendly. 
Isn't affected by what idiots say on the server so, nice.
The detail she's put into some sections reminds me of the shit and waffle I used to chat in my assignments in school.

Only thing I'd have a mild concern with is somewhat related to Auster's point. A girl in the staff team may result in kids on the server acting a lot stupider around her. With how most weirdos have acted around her since she joined (most of which are commenting on this post woah!), that's the only negative thing I see to her getting staff; more immaturity being shown by some kids.  

Other than that, I wish you the best of luck dude 🙂

+1

I would say she is trusted

High rank

Nice if you know her

Swedish

760 words got me dying

But I'm really sorry to be saying this but it's really necessary like the Shoe Maker said, I have from past experience heard/seen that females are more targeted by harassment, BUT, I believe you can deal with it considering I saw you try and train 4 cadets that were all very sexist and didn't really want to get trained but felt like they were only there to harass you, but in my opinion you sounded pretty calm about it and just asked me "these guys don't really seem like the want to get trained, what do I do". So it's still going to be a +1 for that    

Edited by PyroWasTaken

+1 did what noodles never could

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1
Great person, high rank and has also showed dedication to 74th and jedi i have been in both jedi and 74th with her and she gives everything she can into the ranks she has gotten i believe she deserves it more than any other applicant 

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster