In-game name(s): Geovani

Steam Name: Geovani™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75418044

Age when applying: 19 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server: 10 Weeks 4 Days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Platinum VIP, Jedi Knight, CT EXO

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Back in June/July 2019 Left around Late February 2020 came back in April to play Jedi, resigned and came back in mid-agusut.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: Use the TS3 more now CT have moved to it, used to primarily use Discord and I will occasionally lerk on the forums reading shit.

Staff Details

State all your previous OOC punishments:

1 x Racism Warn
1 x Rascism Warn
1 x DTS Warn
1, 2-week ban for DTS and Racism (Had my steam name as something racist and spammed reconnect on the server/)
https://imgur.com/a/SiDQCZ0

State the role of staff on the server: Staff are to both keep people following rules and help maintain roleplay on the server. For example, dealing with people who continually FailRP with behaviour or actions such as prop push or spam. As well making sure the server doesn’t degenerate into an MRDM fest or an insult compitition.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: Yes I haven't been warned for anything but trolling

List of all previous server staff experience:
Admin - Some Imperial RP 2016
Event Planner - W-G 2019 -2020
Event Planner - W-G 2020 - 2021

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, it is standard practice

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
As staff check logs to make sure that the claim is correct, then check the combat log for other things such as if they did majority damage if it was during a firefight during an event. If the logger shows the combat instance as being intentional, warn the clone for RDM or MRDM whichever is more suitable for the instance.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
Assuming I was staff on duty take the claim, ask in OOC if anyone volunteers if not bring people from lowest to highest NCO rank prioritising Drill NCOs.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
It’s more an issue for CT. so if he does it again on accident let him be arrested for Golden Rule after I remind him in OOC or group chat in some flashy colours on how to safety their weapon.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

(As CT EXO) Just remind them politely that they are supposed to salute 2nd Lieutenant+, if they act hostile or continue to refuse give them a verbal warning for disobeying orders, if they continue to press the issue of not saluting just arrest them, and watch him as staff to make sure they don’t do anything else FailRP

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
Tell them even though it is not specifically stated in the rules their action is still FailRP, if they’ve already been verbally warned for their actions warn them, if not just give them a FailRP warn and watch their behaviour.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however, they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Give them a verbal warning for DTS and tell them to just accept it, if they continue warn for DTS

The Big One

Explain in length and detail to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Firstly I’m a more serious player than some people, however, I’m not serious enough to a point where it makes unable to understand when someone accidentally breaks a rule that they might’ve been unaware of. I think I can give more informed decisions when punishing people as having to deal with some CT’s meaning I won’t be overly harsh with giving out punishment nor will I be lenient as I know how bad people can be with minging for FailRP behaviour and I know how to spot someone who is oblivious to the rules or is uninformed of server rules, I think this also makes my judgements towards rule-breakers as more fair as I have made people in the past completely 180 their behaviour from playing as a minge to following RP rules at lease. I also have more experience with the staff tools and powers as I have been EP twice before, which has to give me experience with dealing with people using ULX and Logger during events looking for HP rushers, in event rooms dealing the mess that can sometimes happen as well as helping with sims using commands, obviously, it’s not even close to being real staff however it has given me some experience others might not have. Along with this, I’m quite active on the server during more of the peak times and then later into the night, I also may have more experience to other people as I have nearly 7000 in this game so I’ve seen and been in a good few staff sits so I know how staff should act when dealing with rule-breakers. I’ve also had more RP experience as previously state with my in-game time along with being previously 501st Hierarchy for 6 months around 4 beings as a commander as well as being currently CT EXO and ex-ARC along with Temp 327th EXO when the regiment was added, I feel as if I’m trusted by the community to hold big responsibility.

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

+1

Nice Activity and Playtime, and Well Known within SWRP. Has the EPIC roleplaying ability from his time on WW2 (even if his roleplay at time was rather iffy). Either way, has ULX knowledge, and I can see him doing rather well as apart of the Staff Team.

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

Geovani has been part of the community now for a long time. In this time he has been EP multiple times. The most recent time as EP he was very competent with the ULX and definitely deserves Staff in my opinion. He was also a very good ARC before he stepped down to EXO.

Good Luck.

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

Throughout our time in the trollface ethnostate, mozerella has shown great leadership within the grand council of the state of troll. Despite this application not being based enough I am satisfied.

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

+1

ex ep man good luck

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

Good lad
Past experience with ULX
Good app

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1

deserves staff, better 501st commander then lewis, and a great ep.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

As an Executive Admin, I am netural due to the unnecessary hostility when there was bad feedback during Event Feedback and backlashing on a bunch of Jedi. However I do feel like you would be good as a Staff as you are serious in RP and is a decent CT rank which is hard to get to after alot of dedication.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1, all has been said above and now with CT gaining the support of others, I believe geo can spend time staffing on the server.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

Done well in ARC and doing well in CT 

nice guy

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve