[B-G] Bones

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:457716612

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

UK, England (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes I can speak very good english.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

03 Weeks, 01 Day, 08 Hours, 29minutes (at the time of writing application)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

IC: CG Colonel, Jedi Padawan OOC: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I own a working microphone, and will speak using my microphone. But can also type when needed.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Originally I unofficially joined the server about 2 years ago, but never got around to properly playing (just got Cadet trained and was a CT) until,  officially,  03/11/2020 where I've joined CG and has been on since - Taken 1 LOA (a week) Break since, and 1 ROA (4days)

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

Use Teamspeak almost always, same as the discord. The forums haven't really used that much though.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

No OOC punishments available.

State the role of staff on the server:

I believe the purpose of staff is to enforce rules placed within the server, to uphold them, to make it more enjoyable for the people who are here to RP and to make everything flow seamlessly. They have jobs to protect the integrity such as punishing those who are deemed to  make the server an unsatisfactory experience, deal with OOC situations that has arrived within the game and also being informative to those who have misunderstood the rules, allowing them to learn from their actions.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I've read them and believe I have a fairly good understanding of them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

No experience available.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I understand. I'd accept the punishment  and would strive to learn from my mistakes.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

If it was told using the claim system, I'd firstly take the claim, and go to the player who has either witnessed the killing of the other clones or has been informed of this, and will ask for the suspects IC name (if known). If the suspected player has been killing other clones (by checking the damage logs), I'd deal with the situation as an RDM, MRDM, or ARDM matter by warning them for the appropriate  offence they have broken and personally letting them know to why they've been warned as mentioned in the rules that RDM or the like is not allowed - would link them to the rules on the forums as well. Then return to the player who informed me to let them know to call the Clone Guards to deal with the matter as well as it is also an ingame matter as they've broken the Golden Rule. However if the damage logs showed up as the Clone had not been killing anyone I'd inform the player of this and mention I'll keep a close eye on the situation, but if a few players that had been killed comes forward, I'd check the damage logs on them and find who had been killing them and warn/kick/ban the player who is killing clones accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Firstly, I'd go to the cadet who has used the @ function and let them know that I'll get a Cadet trainer to arrive shortly. Then I'd go to whoever is the highest whether this is Battalion or Hierarchy and ask them to order an NCO+ to the CC area. If this does not happen within a short period of time, I would bring whoever the lowest NCO+ available and ask them to train the cadets if they are not currently occupied, and will keep on trying until someone can finally train the Cadet. If no one was available i.e.  the time was late and I was the only one on the clone job I'd be more than happy to train the cadet myself.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Even though they've shot someone during a debrief, it would be an in character matter (assuming that one shot has been fired). Meaning, that the Clone Guards would go to apprehend the CT as they've technically broken the Golden Rule - Never shoot another brother, which is an in game/ Roleplay rule. If it was an honest mistake (OOC issue), I would go and investigate the situation and ask what was the reason for accidentally shooting someone, depending on the reason they give me I'd give them a verbal warning to to allow them to be more careful in future as mistakes can happen unintentionally.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member, no punishment or action would be required, however I'd inform them that as one of the IG rules you are suppose to Salute those who are 2nd LT and above to show a sign of respect. Then allow them to go about their day.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

If this act of FailRP was not explicitly stated in the SWRP Rules, I'd inform them that even though it's not stated it would still be considered FailRP and would send them a link of the rules and mention that it is considered a loophole which is stated near the bottom part of the rules. I'd then explain verbally that the rules mentioned that attempted loopholes will result in even harsher punishments, and that they should use their initiative to whether it would seem like they're breaking the rules or not. Dependent on how they react to this information that has been given to them I'd either let them off with a verbal warning or warn them for FailRP if they choose to ignore what's been said.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Firstly I'd explain the situation that has arised and inform them of the reason behind why they're getting punished. I would then link them to the rules and mention that it clearly states about punishable offences if they chose to break them and what the outcome would be. If they have chosen not to be receptive and accept the punishment and continued arguing, I'd explain if they do not listen that it would result in further punishments. Then if they carried on afterwards I'd warn them for the original offence that they've broke, and warn them for Failure to Comply with a Staff Sit (if they chose to ignore the information that has been received), and potentially DTS if they have chosen to disrespect me or other staff members trying to help them understand the situation and then kick or ban them if necessary. If they were unsatisfactory about how things were dealt with during the staff sit, I'd mention there's a section on the forums to appeal for the Warnable/ Bannable offence or even if they've think that I've abused my staff powers, they can take it to there afterwards where it'll be investigated further.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Personally I believe I stand out due to the fact that I am active, I enjoy helping people and making sure that everyone is having a good time and even though I might be perceived as a chilled person, my attitude can change instantly to be serious to deal with cases and situations and I've had experience in the past IRL matters regarding jobs where I've taken up positions where this has taken place. I also generally have a good relationship with the people I've met and spoke to on the server and have a friendly face to those in need of help.

I have been considered loyal and helpful to the jobs and responsibilities that I undertake and put in my full effort and also time to the tasks at hand, whether that is simply helping someone out on the server with something they don't understand or more serious matters. I believe my time in CG, although not long, has shown that I can act in a mature way and take things seriously when needed to and be allowed to explain what players have done wrong so they can understand more hopefully improving the behavior in future. Also I've been able to learn from past mistakes, when joining the server so am able to understand any troubles players are having and can relate to them.

I'd bring to the staff team suggestions on how to improve the server, what we could be doing more of and potentially and what we could be doing less off to maximize the general performance of the server.

I am a fast learner and can adapt to all kinds of situations so believe I'd be ideal to be chosen.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I also hope to hear from you.

Good luck to other applicants!

+1 Great dude, Detailed responce's, High ranking IC

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Dont know you very well but from what I have seen supervising CG you are very competent

little low playtime but its ite I suppose

+1

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Neutral

overall playtime is low, although that might not affect how competient you are etc, but you might not have a full grasp of the server rules and how to handle certain situations.

Never heard anything bad about you, if anything it is always good

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Accepted

Welcome to the Staff Team, if you're available on TS now come to my channel.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve