oliver crisp

mc&d salesman app- Oliver Crisp

Common Roleplay Name: Oliver Crisp

Steam Name: The Milk Man

SteamID: 0:1:472089177

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 20210218225431_1.jpg

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): screenshot above

Why do you want to join MC&D?:  want to join to be able to provide Ovis City with the most luxurious experiences available. Bottom line is, i want to earn money. i want to help mc&d grow and become even richer. i want to help establish good connections and relationships to GOI's or the foundation. 

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): marshal carter & dark is one of the most powerful GOI's (including the foundation) primarily based in London, England  while supplying across the world. they have unlimited funds and resources. mc&d establish supply lines between many GOI's. they will sell to whoever will pay, making chaos insurgency some of their most valuable clients. marshal carter & dark only accepts the best of the best into the group and often those with connections to other GOI's to further grow the business

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: they dont waste resources on the containment or termination of anomolys. they have unlimited resources at their disposal and are very advanced. to quote with a single call, they could plunge the planet into a thermonuclear war  they COULD but they dont care to because they just want to make money, which is unlike any other GOI

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: if someone has revealed my identity as mc&d i would attempt to detain that person and at worst case scenario i would terminate them (if they attempt to flee or attack etc)

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):i have read, and i understand the rules of this job. i will make sure to follow them at all times and not break them. i think i am good at understanding rules as i have currently 0 warnings

if you have seen my other application you will know that this is mostly identical, the reason for this is just a bit after that app they remade it and i was just left on pending. so im reanswering the questions ive already done with the same answers

Denied,

This application detail is Meh at most and seems to inherit multiple Grammar issues.

If you would like more information. Contact me on discord : Ewan#0822

You have a one week cool down before you may reappply.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif