Yokishi

Dakota Washington's O5 Re-Application

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  

Your in-Game Name: Dakota Washington.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27838425

Your Age: Twenty-Two (22).

Your In-Game Playtime: 5 Weeks / 6 Days / 20 Hours.

Your Warns: One, for prop killing someone attempting to RDM a player. A long while back.

Rate Your RP Skills:

8.5/10. My comprehension of the SCP universe is great, albeit there's always room for improvement. Where I shine, is in my ability to adapt and formulate interesting scenarios, for both myself, and folks around me. I know how to be fluid, cooperative, and how to appropriately respond to a multitude of different situations without coming off as power hungry, or lackluster. I'm not one for childish behavior, I tend to make friends rather than enemies (community wise), and I'd like to think that people like having me around.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

Any available designation will do fine. As for the type of character I had in mind, it'd be designation "Tombstone", a calculating bureaucrat with Foundation at heart. No overpowered, ridiculously out of lore abilities. If the call sign doesn't do, I can always adjust.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

I have, I do. I'm an Ex-SCP RP Staff Manager (currently Sec. Staff), with plenty of experience. I still read up on the rules every once in a while.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

With my initial role, as the 05-6 "The American", I brought a certain national flair to the server, via my character, that being the American stereotype. This time around, I'm planning on something slightly more serious, and less around the bend. Often times the facility lacks any serious administration, or any administration currently present being rather lackluster, I wish to address those concerns. I see no big interest in forging alliances or hostilities on my own accord, and rather work on a vote to vote / cooperative basis with the rest of the council, as I feel like it avoids most unpleasant situations, or cases of miscommunication that way. I mostly wish to focus on internal matters, such as security, HR, competency of ongoing research, and treatment of subjects, via calculating bureaucratic means. Pen, and paper, rather than bullet, and sword. I've no problem making tough decisions, whatever they might be, and I'm certainly not one to avoid, or attempt to conceal any mistakes in order to avoid any consequences that may follow.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:

An O5's job is to Oversee, he is not the Director, nor the Head of Research, or Manufacturing. Said jobs are meant to control, as opposed to the member of the Council, whose job it is to guide, teach, observe and discipline if need be. An O5 deals in matters which the Director may feel uncomfortable, or not experienced enough for, such as special interests concerning foreign organizations. Or as an example, certain members of the Research team dealing with matters they have not gained much knowledge, or operating clearance for. Someone to break the tie if need be, a guiding hand rather than the steering wheel itself.

What is the O5 Council?:

It is the Council responsible for the operations of all Foundation facilities currently in existence, whose job it is to conceal, supply and manage all assets concerning the Foundation. It consists of 13 members, each diverse in their own regard, each coming from a different background, and specializing in a different branch of the Foundation's operational protocol. All of their goals however, combined, to ensure the survival, secrecy, and operational efficiency of the Foundation, taking risks, making calculated decisions, and overseeing the Foundation as a whole. They act as the lifeline to the entire operation, supplying both funds, arms, and infrastructure wherever, and whenever required, through mostly technically legal means.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

No, I am not.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

I would like to focus on the core Administration, Finances, and Defense.

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  

P.S - Thanks for reading my app / reason it states "re-application", I was part of the group prior to my departure from the server a few months back.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"