Charlie Robson

SD WL App

In-Game Name: Charlie Robson

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:196308008  

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:  {image.png.71a31acf72a79c1fdc68e8b73cf37eb6.png}

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I have only been HOS as I am not Plat VIP or Level 50

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I would be a great SD because I have great leadership skills and I can learn and adapt very quickly to any situation . I have great communication skills and can be more active due to the COVID19 situation. Further I do not get stressed easily therefore I would be able to support actions or take action under high pressure situations

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The SD has Control over the site and oversees all activities to make sure that the SD runs the foundation the way O5 council would like it run. Further the SD is there to guide and Suggest to other departments such as Research dept etc. The SD will only report to the O5 council only and give orders to the Site Advisors on site what to do 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council Control all aspect of the SCP foundation they also make sure the Foundation stays in order to protect the sites secrecy and the surplus population of humanity. The O5 council  is only known to Clearance level 2+. Further the O5 council Control all investigations into any SCP's. 

Your application for site director has been DENIED

If you wish to apply with little experience your application will need to contain a lot more details.

You may reapply in a week

O5-5 "The Survivor"