vill4_

plz i am genuinly sorry obviousness i probably got banned for a reasonable thing but i wish to be giving second try its been 6 moths since the ban

Your In-game name:bruh idfk its been months

Your Steam ID:drcockandballs

Reason of the ban:IDFK ITS BEEN MONTHS

Date you were banned on:BRUH TF IK 

Duration of ban:FOR EVER

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID):I.D.K

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: ok i was obviously a younger man a more childish man may u say however i now understand the depth and skill of gmod role play servers and am ready to throw back into the action 

yours truely. maddam boque

Do you think your ban was justified: probably 

Why should you be unbanned:

ok i was obviously a younger man a more childish man may u say however i now understand the depth and skill of gmod role play servers and am ready to throw back into the action 

yours truely. maddam boque

Any kind of evidence :yo hollo at me

Additional information:fr?

Note:i am genuinely sorry i would wish to be unbanned

While evidence is not a must it will make your unban request more likely to get accepted.xxspacer.png

This is guaranteed to fail 

"ok i was obviously a younger man a more childish man"

Clearly nothing has changed look at the rest of your application even your SteamID (which is easy enough to get a hold of) you've put "drcockandballs" your really grown up now my friend.

discord-transparent-server-icon-5.jpg

Edited by ryan.exe
Show him why its gonna fail

Listen man , you say you've "matured" since your ban , but then come back on the appeal with

On 2/26/2021 at 1:09 AM, vill4_ said:

Date you were banned on:BRUH TF IK 

Any kind of evidence :yo hollo at me

Additional information:fr?

If you are trying to prove you are no longer childish (btw childish man is such a good juxtaposition lol) you are not doing a great job at it , seeing what you wrote in your request and in these comments.

Edit: also that's not your steamid , correct it 

Edited by Fayne™