Your name in-game: Jefff Besos

Your SteamID:  YaBoiTheREaper 

STEAM_0:1:453701913

Admins' name that banned you: Not sure

Admin's steamID:  Not sure

Why did you get banned?: Shooting an admin

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I went to the D class as a Security guard to get a D class for a researcher. The D class kept running away after I explained I will shoot them if they continue to run away. They kept running away so I shot them. One of the admins (at that time I did not know he was a admin, as I am new to the game) happened to be D class and his mic quality and English was really bad. I could not hear him, and I told him this multiple times. So I cuffed him, ready to take him to the researcher (as again, I just thought he was a normal D-Class). He kept resisting and I told him if you keep resisting I will shoot you, and he continued to resist so I shot him. Next thing I know, I got banned.

Anything else?:

I play this game with a few friends and I managed to save and win $5M in the game... If I was not just taking the game seriously, I would have not made that much money in the game..  and spent this much time on the game.. I feel the admin was very quick to ban me without explaining to me what the problem was. Someone else, (another D-class) told me he was an admin that I shot, and I honestly did not know..

Person in question 1. shot me 2 times with out cuffing or giving orders i did point that out. 2. yes he did cuff but moved me about 1 half M then claims "i resisted" when i was stuck on door shot me for that  the same happened to other D class harold vogel 3 times  

3. 1 cuffing he did not even move to door just few cm from my point of spawn and claim i "resisted"

ban was indeed necessary.

Edited by Olli Sivonen
Better wording
2 hours ago, Olli Sivonen said:

Person in question 1. shot me 2 times with out cuffing or giving orders i did point that out. 2. yes he did cuff but moved me about 1 half M then claims "i resisted" when i was stuck on door shot me for that  the same happened to other D class harold vogel 3 times  

3. 1 cuffing he did not even move to door just few cm from my point of spawn and claim i "resisted"

ban was indeed necessary.

1.  I did give orders, you just kept telling me "I dare you to shoot me", a D-class telling me to shoot him, I didn't even shoot you for acting up this time.

2. He 10000% resisted, I could see and hear the bar rising, it actually reached 80% of the bar and I told you several times to stop resisting but you kept resisting so I shot you.

3.  I handcuffed you twice, and both times you kept resisting and the bar kept going above 50%. 

4. You could clearly see the other D-classes not cooperating when I was telling them to stop resisting and let me handcuff you, and they kept running away. You saw this yourself, and this is why I shot the guy. All together, I shot the D-class guy that kept running away after I ordered him, twice. And I shot you twice, after you kept resisting.

Even though you were a D-class, when I came in to the D-class unit to pick up a D-class, you quickly took your teleport/control weapon out and you were moving me left and right without any reason. And I asked you several times how you are doing that and I could not hear a single thing you were telling me, your mic was terrible.

Edited by RicePrince

If by bar you mean breaking cuffs no i did not if it was "rising" it was some one other D class at the time was ot on Ze phone about work

twise yes  1 time moved me few m i stood still sens no reason to make turns when going strait. turn around stop resisting 1s shot

2 time yes we where going at Ze door got stuck when i was about to move to get my self unstuck same words stop resisting s shot

how to you then explain your 1 rdm when you just walk up to me no cuffs no words just shoot?

but i have spoken and given my side and details rest we will see.

almost forgot. when i did spoke with my "Shit mic" you where about to shot me again with out saying any thing to me 

Edited by Olli Sivonen
forgotten details
2 hours ago, Twinkies said:

Unless there is actual evidence, this will turn into a He said She said situation.

Not exactly.  Due to Olli's position he is seen as the more trustworthy in this situation. 

Basically,  in an unban, if you can not proove you're innocent,  nothing will happen. 

20 hours ago, Lorex Krato said:

Not exactly.  Due to Olli's position he is seen as the more trustworthy in this situation. 

Basically,  in an unban, if you can not proove you're innocent,  nothing will happen. 

I understand, and I know Oli as very trust worthy, but if the person who was banned, and they keep on sayin oh this happened he will basically be he said she said just we all know Oli be good man

On 3/1/2021 at 10:23 AM, Lorex Krato said:

How can I prove that I was innocent? What will legitimate my case? I have mentioned everything that happened from my perspective. 

According to this system of law, no evidence can actually be given. Unless the admin admits he made a mistake but in this case ( and any other case) they will not admit.

The only evidence that would go against his word is recorded game which I don't have.

At the end of the day, it's a game, we are not going to record every conversation randomly.  I did not jump on Gary's mod to get banned.

Therefore I am interested to know what will consistitue as evidence? Otherwise it will be unreasonable to request every player to record games in case something like this happens. May I also highlight, isn't the burden of proof upon the admin to provide evidence? Innocent until proven guilty.

Otherwise admin abuse becomes prevalent and no way of knowing/tracking if the admin is actually telling the truth, accept if you really trust him.

Let me make it clear here, I don't think Olli did admin abuse, I am saying the whole thing was a misunderstanding.

Edited by RicePrince
On 3/1/2021 at 7:38 AM, Twinkies said:

Unless there is actual evidence, this will turn into a He said She said situation.

I agree. Credibility is of course important but it's also unreasonable for players to have no way of disputing a ban unless they have a "credible person(s)" backing them up or they're the type to diligently maintain records of all their gameplay.

It's fair to assume that @Olli Sivonen is more likely telling the truth, but it's unfair to assume that everything @RicePrince is saying is a lie unless there is a history of this type of behaviour.

From what I can surmise, this seems to be a classic example of gross miscommunication as opposed to malicious intent on either part. But since there's no evidence, it might be prudent to consider the aspects of the narrative which both parties can agree to and simply revise the punishment accordingly.

Edited by Glauss Bach
Proofreading Edits for Clarity

I agree with the above comment, the whole thing seems like a miscommunication and the ban should either be lifted or reduced due to the scuffed nature of the ban. 

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO